32.

liked by corbynbesson and 628,829 more

whydontwemusic — Paris 🤩

jonahmarais a fucking dream

imzachherron we we losers 😛
edenbro 🤨✋ not you calling us losers

wdwfan HANDSOME BOYS

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

liked by tatedoll and 512,092 others

charlimoore — summer

beautychickee im jelly

kaycookk you're so pretty
fan7 isn't her bsf dating your ex??
imzachherron and? what about it? 💁‍♂️

jackaverymusic lunch was lovely, dinner will be better :)
*jackaverymusic deleted his comment*

seaveydaniel ^ LMAOO-

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

*third persons pov*

It was a long flight from North Carolina to Paris but with Jack next to her, everything was perfect. People were complaining on how loud they were.

When they finally landed to Paris Jack took Charli to the hotel room him and the boys are going to stay along side with Eden.

Since it was still daylight out in Paris and not yet time for the concert; all seven friends decided to explore the beautiful place.

Charli and Eden was taking pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower with Corbyn helping as well; "she seems happy" Daniel comments.

Jack's hazel eyes softened a bit and his lips cracks into a warm grin, he felt fireworks in his stomach seeing the girl he loves smile and laugh.

Hearing her contagious laughter made his heart beat faster like it was the first time he saw her in person.

"Yeah, she does" he comments back cherishing the precious moment before his eyes.

Corbyn was done taking pictures of both girls and showed them as they commented on how good he takes photos.

Corbyn and the two girls walked back to the group as they decided where they were off too, "how about something to eat?" Jonah suggested.

"Oh, yes! I'm starving" Charli says with a smile as Jack wrapped his hand around her waist looking at her beautiful soft brown eyes.

The brunette felt utter butterflies in her stomach from his touch as she felt her cheeks turn scarlet.

The group then was off to go get something to eat: Zach and Eden were holding hands as he goofed off, Jonah was on the phone with his girlfriend, Corbyn and Daniel were talking amongst each other, Charli and Jack softly talked to each other.

Nothing bad, he just wanted to make sure she was comfortable with his hand around her and where they were going.

Charli swears she could marry Jack on the spot.

————————————-
heyyyy, how y'all doingggg 😀🙈 long time no see