01.

𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱: 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭

1+***-**** messaged you

zach you better be here in 3o
seconds or we're late!

alright chill I'm coming!

that was way too easy
who are you imposter?

better question is who are you?

I'm not telling you

then I'm not telling you

I think I got the wrong number..

😦 really? wow
could've fooled me

you don't have to be so mean about it 🤕

I'm sorry 🥺

all forgiven ☺️

so why does this Zach dude need
to be there asap?

I'm not saying what if you're
a stalker?

dude, girl, it, I don't even
know you

dude*
and I can never be too sure

whatever. I have school so goodbye!

goodbye person who I accidentally got
their number! 👋

✌️

*Charli's pov*

I turned my phone off and looked ahead at the board writing down the notes for history. Some big project is coming up and unfortunately we have to partner up.

I hate working with partners because they don't even do the work it's always me. "Yo, Char wanna be partners?" Ash whispers leaning towards me I tap my pen against the notebook in almost annoyed.

"She's actually with me" Eden butts in noticing my nervous and annoyed look, she grinned at the brunette behind us then faced me.

"Thank you" I softly say to her and she gives me a wink. Eden Brown is my all time best friend since god knows when and me and her been through hell and back.

The person who annoyed me is, Ash Walker, my ex boyfriend of nearly two years. He broke things off months ago because he 'wanted space' and he talks to me like nothing ever happened and still uses the nickname he gave me. Which is why I got annoyed by him, but whatever I am over him and starting fresh.

I mean in three months my senior year will be over and I'm starting college in Washington with my best friend; Eden.

My phone buzzed against the table, the same random number texted again but I was too focused on the lesson.

"Who keeps texting you?" Eden whispered to me feeling the vibration of my phone going off again, "wrong number. But we hit it off and now the person keeps texting me" I rolled my hazel eyes and put my phone on silent just as the bell ringed.