12.

*no pov*

"Bro, why didn't you tell me you like Zach?" Charli wondered to her best friend after they were done taking pictures and were in front of Charli's house.

Eden let out a sigh, "I don't know. We been texting for a while" the brunette's jaw dropped then she smiled wide.

"I'm happy for you" she giggled embracing her in a hug as they rock back and forth a bit.

Just then their limousine drove their way and parked, "let's get this party on!" Charli cheered about to open the door to get inside but Eden stopped her.

"Wait. So, since we are going solo to prom I got you something" she smiled at the confused brunette who scrunched her eyebrows down.

"But we're going together" she replied back, "not exactly" the dirty blonde grinned and opened the black shiny car door.

Charli's hazel eyes went from confused to shock in a split second seeing who is in front of her, "oh my god" she gasped out.

"Hey, Charli" Jack smiles at her wearing a suit and holding a corsage: of a white rose with light blue ribbon around it inside of a plastic box.

The brunette went to speak once again but nothing come out instead she embraced the boy in a tight hug wrapping her arms around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist.

She let out her adorable laugh still hugging him, "what. Wait, how are you here? I thought you were in Florida?" She wonders breaking the hug but her right hand interlocked with his free hand: naturally.

As if they have done this a millions times before.

Eden hugged Zach who came out of the limousine as well as they talked to each other.

"I lied, Eden and me texted about making this happen" her hazel eyes landed on her best friend who was busy laughing with the other brunette.

Charli smiles to herself then faced Jack, "this is..amazing" she gushed.

Jack let go of her hand opening the plastic box an slid the corsage through her hand the two of them smiling at each other like idiots.

"Charli D'amelio!" Zach yelled extending his hands out causing her to laugh at him, "Zachypoo!" She yelled back embracing him a warm hug rocking back and forth a bit.

"Oh my god, are the others here?" She questioned with curiosity and content.

"Sadly no, they're actually staying in a hotel nearby covering our asses if we have time we can visit them after prom?"

"Yes! Please!" Charli shouted clapping her hands once with a small jump, "then we better get going to prom" he extended his hand out for her and she accepted it: he spun her around placing his hand on her waist and their faces were an inch away.

The both of them could feel their hot breath against their skin as their eyes darted from their lips towards their eyes.

Everything around them disappeared for what felt like hours but it was seconds.

"Get a room!" Eden shouted breaking their tension but they still smiled at each other, "oh! Wait let's take pictures of you two" Zach said pulling out his phone.

Jack has his right hand around her waist, his other in his pants pocket. Charli has her left hand on his stomach touching it briefly and her other hand around his back. She smiled wide closing her eyes whilst Jack leaned down kissing her cheek causing butterflies in her stomach.

They heard the sound of a camera going off and Charli giggled going over to the brunette, "your turn" she took his phone out of his hands both Zach and Eden walked forward posing for the camera.