43.

*15 minutes later*

swipe

liked by jonahmarais and 529,284 more

jackaverymusic — take a look at my girlfriend

charlimoore not digging the caption but it's okay
seaveydaniel wait why not?
beautychickee go listen to the song 🙄

fan7 YOOOO THEY FINALLY CONFIRMED IT

wdwfan8 me so happy feels
name not you having a stroke or whateva

jackaverymusic edited caption: the melody to my life

charlimoore much better heart ❤️
edenbro LMAOO NOT YOU SPELLING OUT HEART 😭
charlimoore I WAS TOO LAZY
tatedoll leave my girl alone 😩✋

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

liked by imzachherron and 429,739 more

charlimoore — mi amor, mi vida, siempre estaré a tu lado <3

jackaverymusic I don't know what that means but I love you ☺️
charlimoore babe 🙂

tatedoll AHEM MY TIME TO SHINE. She said: 'my love, my life, I will always be by your side'

tatedoll thank you thank you 🙏 😉
charlimoore okay miss gurl purr 💅

seaveydaniel I CANT FLIRT WITH YOU ANYMORE 😭
jackaverymusic DAMN RIGHT 😛

randomname4 jack not knowing Spanish is like 'mmm yeah okay I understand some of these words'
fan WELCOME TO GOOD BURGER HOME OF THE GOOD BURGER MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER
randomname4 hi bestie lets be besties 😺

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

*15 minutes earlier*

*third persons pov*

Charli nervously headed outside of her apartment making sure the others wouldn't hear her, as she was heading there her mind was at another place.

What did Jack want to talk about? Is it about them? Did he want to brea-

She shook those thoughts away and not jump to conclusions she had to trust Jack that nothing bad is going to interfere with their relationship.

She opened the gate of the apartment complex seeing Jack pace back and forth nervously, "J, what's wrong?" She asked her voice wobbly.

His head looked at her and immediately stood in front of her his eyes held worry in them but a hint of something else. "Char, um, just listen to me okay?"

Without letting her nod or speak Jack started rambling on his words she could barley make out what he was trying to say.

"Okay, so remember when you picked up that boys toy from the ground? Of course, you remember that happened almost an hour ago-anyways Daniel started saying some weird shit" her brows furrowed down, "he was telling me if I was planning on having kids soon."

Her eyes widen at the fact that Daniel asked such a serious and blunt question. But she didn't interrupt him.

Catching his breath he continued, "I was like 'yeah, for sure but I didn't know if you wanted any' and then Daniel was like, 'I didn't say with who' and then I texted Jonah asking for advice and he gave some good advice-" Charli's lips were left gaping eyes still wide.

'I didn't know if you wanted any' she repeated those exact words in her mind. But, that sentence didn't stop her from hearing what Jack had to say.

"Besides the point..." inhaling sharply he grabbed her shoulders closing the gap between them two as her eyes glistened under the sunlight.

Jack always loved the color of her eyes—a green hazel color and under the sunlight they were a light green color. He found them memorizing and beautiful just like her.

Charli's breath hitches the slightest, "I love you, so much and I do want a future with you. If, we are still together, I want to have a family of our own. You just have to tell me, 'yes' and then I'll be the happiest I've ever been."

Her lips cracked into a wide grin as her hands snaked around his neck, "yes, Jack. I do want a future with you too" earning a wide smile he placed his soft hand over her cheek leaning closer to her.

Their lips brushed against one another ready to touch but Charli said something before, "I want to make us official on the media."

Jack froze on his spot his eyes switching towards hers, "anything for you" he said before connecting their lips whilst his hand went around her waist embracing her in a hug.

The duo felt butterflies in their stomachs it made Charli's knees become weak but she still continued kissing the love of her life until their lips got swollen.

Which, didn't take much time as their hands connected into one another and walked down the street smiling like idiots.

Saying, it was one of their best days ever was an understatement of the century.

—————————————————
ONE CHAPTER LEFT OMG IM CRYING 😭 WHAT A RIDE THIS STORY HAS BEEN