31.

*6 days later*

Liked by tatedoll and 44,829 more

charlimoore — morning 😏 - George Weasley

jonahmarias Harry and Ginny: 👁👄👁
charlimoore they were also: 👫
wdwfan such potterheads 😙

beautychickee um...okay

edenbro ma'am what a sight 💃
charlimoore see u in a bit!

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

*third persons pov*

Charli brought out all of her luggage's to the front of her house waiting for her Uber to arrive, she kept checking her phone to see how far it will take.

Just like that he arrived as she waved at him with a friendly smile, not only did he get off but someone else got off too.

Charli's eyes lit up and she gasped. She dropped everything in her hands and ran up towards Jack. He laughs at her reaction wrapping his arms around her torso and closed the gap between them.

"Oh my god! You're here!" She exclaimed still in disbelief.

The Uber took this opportunity to place her belongings inside the trunk of the car as they have their moment.

Charli broke the hug their hands still all over each other but their faces were an inch away, "couldn't let you travel to Paris alone" he tells her with a smile.

The brunette bites down her smile and moves her hand to his jawline gently rubbing her thumb against his cheek; "thank you" she whispers.

He nods his head at her planting a sweet kiss on her forehead, "come on. It's a long flight" the duo got inside of the car in the backseat as the Uber started driving.

Charli and Jack held hands as they made way to the airport whilst talking amongst; he noticed how much happier and calmed she looked when she is with him.

He liked seeing this side of her again and he will do anything to have to the old Charli back.

————————————-
hey y'all, SO sorry this is a short chapter more chapters and longer ones are coming!

I have been brainstorming new story ideas and just been busy outlining the plot of those stories lol.

More stories (plus wdw stories) are in the process! :)