~Chapter Two~

"Jamie!"

I groaned.

This bitch again.

"Yes, Veronica?" I replied.

She appeared in my bedroom door.

"I need you..." She said in that slut voice.

"Um..." In my current position, I was laying in my bed, in my boxers, with a comic book in my lap.

She walked over to me, threw away my comic, and sat on my lap. Grinding into me, trying to coax an erection that is not "happy" with her kind or her gender.

She was wearing short shorts and a halter tank top, showing her stomach. Of course I'm not going to fuck this bitch, even if she was my last resort in release.

I'm saving myself, if lucky that my feelings are returned, for Jack. He and I will make love, not fuck. Well, maybe a couple of fucks.

"I, um, was reading that," I said looking over at my Yaoi comic on the floor.

"Well too bad," she snapped. "My pussy is wet and hungry for you."

Her hand glided over my abs towards the waistband of my boxers.

I grabbed onto her hips, lifted her off me, slid from under her, then threw her unceremoniously back on the bed.

"I should have done this a while ago," I muttered under my breath.

I looked back at her and she was twirling her fake hair and had her legs spread.

Bitch, I don't want your stretched out pussy!

"Ok, get the fuck out of my home! We are over! Matter of fact, I didn't even consider us together. Forget my number, forget my address, just forget everything! Newsflash, I'm gayer than a rainbow flag in San Francisco."

She had that fake ass shocked look on her face which returned to a look of seduction. "I can fix--"

"Don't even! Get out!"

"Hmmph! Fine! I was cheating on you anyways!"

I bent down to her level and got in her face. "I'm not even surprised."

She dramatically left my room and charged down the stairs. I heard the door slam next as my mom walked into my room, confused as hell.

"What happened?" She questioned.

"I got rid of her," I replied.

"Oh thank the Lord! I couldn't stand that little bitch and her high maintenance. I don't know if I should feel sorry for her parents or smack them for producing her."

To say that I was amazed by her statement is an understatement.

"Did you also explain that you're gay?"

"Wait what?"

"I'm 45 years old, James. Having two kids brings about wisdom. From your reaction, I'm guessing that you did. This occasion calls for some fresh made pastries!"

She then left to do her marathon cooking, leaving me speechless and relieved only to put myself together with a shit-eating grin.

I picked up my comic and scanned each page, envious of the cute couple.

"Mocha or vanilla!" Mom called out.

Knowing that she was asking what flavor of buttercream icing I wanted, I answered, "black and white!"

I love my mama.

(A/N: picture is Mrs. Bennett.)