~Chapter Five~

Jack's POV

The next day when all shops were open again, Jamie's mother drove him out to their town mall. Before leaving, I saw Jamie hastily dressing himself for this day out. He was excited about spending part of, what I like to call, his Santa trust fund at Hot Topic.

I slowly cruised in the air next to their car. Jamie looked out the window at me. Cracking his sweet smile and a little wave.

I chuckled and waved back. His chocolate brown hair donned a loose grey beanie and he fitted snugly in his new blue, silver streaked hoodie similar to mine. The sleeves rolled up, exposing his lightly tanned skin.

As they pulled in, Jamie enthusiastically jumped out onto the sidewalk in front of the entrance. He jumped up and down quite comically as he impatiently waited for his family to get out.

"God, they are fucking slow..." He muttered. "I'm going ahead!"

I obediently followed him into the warm building, making a beeline straight to the brick styled, dimly lit store.

"Welcome to Hot Topic," said a male worker. He was tall, had messily styled, short black hair, black gauges about an inch wide, tattoos on both arms and climbing up his neck.

"My name's Jacob and I'm at your service," he added. Ending in a deviously seductive smirk and a simple wink towards Jamie's way. "What's your name, Cutie?"

Jamie became flustered and blushed a bright red. "J-jamie."

Jacob laughed softly. "What's your poison today?"

Jamie looked down and fidgeted with his hands. "Um... Suspenders, Sleeping With Sirens shirts, and some black skinny jeans..."

Jacob grinned fully, with his own set of pearly white straight teeth. He walked closer to Jamie and offered his arm.

"Right this way, Prince," he said, sickeningly sweet.

Jamie smiled shyly before hesitatingly grabbing onto Jacob's arm. Jacob lead him farther into the store, flashing a smile often at Jamie's adorably red face.

I growled possessively. The guy's a douche.

But...

What if Jamie fell for it?

What if he forgets me?

*******

Okay, this is a real talk author's note. Trying to find Jacob's picture was truly a struggle. So many hot, tattooed guys and I had to only pick one. I nearly was like, "let's make him be a triplet!" But I picked and he's hot as all hell. Also I attached I Knew You Were Trouble off to the side. It's by Taylor Swift but this version is sung by the sensational band We Came As Romans off of the Punk Goes Pop volume 6 album. If you haven't listened to the entire collection of PGP or Fearless Records' other collaboration albums, I highly recommend it. If you hate such songs as Call Me Maybe or Royals or any other catchy pop song, PGP adds this bad ass, post hardcore, hard rock element to it and it's truly amazing. Anyways, comment and vote because they are really encouraging.