Summer Festival Afterhours

A/N: this chapter goes with episode 27 of The Bucket List on Episode!

NOA'S POV

Sipping on my drink and observing my surroundings, I noticed that the only thing I could focus on was him. On the other side of the party, he was smiling talking to some strangers. One thing that I adore about Asher is his smile, mainly because he deserves all the happiness in this world, but also because it's contagious. Whenever he smiles I want to smile too.

It's one of our last days on the island, the letter from NYU should be coming any moment now, and then we'll leave for New York. Even if this night is filled with happy moments, some part of me feels nostalgic. This is it. There's no more bucket list or a short movie keeping us together. Who knows what's going to happen when we get to his hometown?

"I should head back to the hotel." I was so in depth in my thoughts that I didn't even realize Asher was standing right in front of me.

"I'll walk with you."  I didn't want to leave him just yet, so I offered to accompany him back to his room.

We were both completely silent during our walk, trying to reminiscence all the things we've done together in the past three months. My eyes glistening with tears as I remembered how this all first started. I didn't think I would get this attached to him, and I didn't think we would make it this far but we did. And now a part of me doesn't want this journey to be over.

As soon as we reached his hotel room, he stopped in front of his door and looked at me.

"Noa?"

"Hm?" I just murmured, God I love when he says my name like that.

"Where are you?"

"What do you mean? I'm here."  I said in a sarcastic tone, not really understanding what he meant by that.

"Your mind is somewhere else."  He wasn't wrong, it was. But not in a bad way, I wasn't thinking about someone else, I was thinking about him. Worrying myself about how it would be like once we get to a place where he can have everything. Would he still want to be with me?

"Can I stay with you tonight?"  I blurted that out as fast as I could and he shot me a look of surprise. Even if in New York he can have any girl he wants, I need to remind myself that at least here, he only has eyes for me. He proceeded to nod and fumble through his pockets for his key.

As we entered the room, the faint noise of the people coming back from the summer festival vanished and it left us with a complete silence. Asher closed the door and for some reason he didn't turn on the lights.

"Asher-"  I couldn't finish my sentence as he slammed my back against the wall and kissed me passionately. One of his hands around my neck pulling my head to his and the other squeezing me tight on my waist. My nails digging into his shoulders as he slipped his tongue past my lips.

"Do you want me to stop?"  He grabbed my hips and slammed them against him so I could feel the bulge on his pants. The last thing I wanted was for him to stop, I'd take this as far as I could.

"Don't stop."  Our tongues were fighting for dominance as he pushed me even harder against the wall. My body moving with the rhythm of the kiss as I grinded myself against him. Before I knew it, Asher ripped off my top. I would definitely complain to him in the morning for ruining my only good shirt, but for now I'll enjoy this side of him.

He moved his lips to my jaw while running his fingers through my hair. Kissing from my neck to my ear and biting my earlobe, softly dragging his lips all over my skin as I let out a soft moan.