First Time at the Beach

A/N: this chapter goes with episode 22 of The Bucket List on Episode!

ASHER'S POV

I was already hard from the moment I went to pick her up and she walked out of her porch wearing those little shorts. James even made fun of the tent that formed in my pants when I saw her. Noa always knew she could drive me crazy, even if it was deep down, and I'm sure she had her fun with it.

While I was fawning over her all night, the only satisfaction she gave me was letting me sit close enough to be able to feel her scent and touch her bare thighs, which was already a big improvement from all the awkwardness she felt towards me before. Never would I have thought that a walk on the beach would lead to this, but who am I to complain. When she told me about how she screamed my name while with another guy, fuck, that was satisfying. Knowing that she fantasized about this as much as I did makes me crave her even more. Although what I wanted was to hear her scream my name for me, not some random guy who can't even please her well enough to make her remember his name. And tonight I would be making sure of that.

"Is everything ok?" she said while laying almost bare on the sand. What a fucking stupid question. I've been dreaming about this moment for ages. Everything is better than just "ok". But I can't blame her for overthinking. I've been staring for God knows how long trying to figure out if this is real or just another one of my pre-bed thoughts.

"I'm just trying to make sure this is really happening." I said, dragging my fingers from her shoulder to her arms while feeling the little goosebumps caused by the sea breeze and obviously, my touch. She blushed, she fucking blushed. That simple act was enough to make me afraid that Noa wouldn't be able to take everything I wanted to give her.

"It is. Now can you get on with it already?" That sentence was all the reassurance I needed to hear. Fuck it, she's gonna take all of me tonight, and I'm sure she'll handle it.

As I freed her from her bra, her nipples hardened as the cold sea breeze hit us. What a great night to be cold outside.

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's nothing you haven't seen before." Her voice filled with sarcasm, reminding me of when she accidentally flashed me. How is she surprised that I look at her with admiration when she's the most beautiful girl in the world?

"It's different." I said, staring at her like she was the only woman to ever exist. To be honest, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at another woman this way, not after she came into my life.

"Why?" She said letting her hands fall from my cheek to my chest until she reached the waistband of my jeans and played with it while biting her bottom lip. Where the hell did this Noa come from?

"Because now you're undressing for me." I started pressing gentle kisses on her neck. "Not by accident-", I paused every two kisses as I whispered. "By choice."