Make Up Sex

A/N: this chapter goes with episode 29 of The Bucket List on Episode!

"Stop smiling and kiss me already." I said with a sarcastic tone. Of course I wanted him to kiss me, but that smile was the one thing I cherished the most at that moment. Knowing that we were completely fine once again was everything to me.

"I plan doing way more than just kissing you." He raised his body as he kneeled in bed in front of me, and I shifted from my side to be laying on my back as I looked at him.

"My grandma is in the room next door." I gently slapped his arm in a playful way.

"So? Old people sleep heavily." His body now on top of mine, and his lips kissing me from my stomach to my chest.

"That's mean." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Those are facts." He kissed my forehead as our bodies perfectly aligned with each other.

"Let me have you as my girlfriend for the first time right now." Asher played with the hem of my underwear almost pulling it down. As much as I knew it was a bad idea to do it while other people were home, I wanted him so fucking bad. It might have been a day since we argued but it felt like ages, and I missed him way too much to deny physical affection from the man I love.

"You're lucky I love you." I raised my hips a little bit just to feel him hard against me.

"I really am." A soft sentence in the middle of an intimate moment. Asher kissed my lips in the most innocent way, displaying his love for me perfectly as if we weren't about to completely ravish each other.

"I love you", I pressed my lips against his again. "So much", as I said that he smiled at me, moving a strand of my hair out of my face.

"I love you too", he leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss. Our lips tugging at each other, nibbling and sucking lightly. As each second passed, our hands began exploring each other's bodies and our kisses became more urgent and heated.

Without a second thought, Asher pushed two fingers inside of me. Based on how wet I was it was easy for him to start moving his fingers in circles, applying pressure to my clit. My lips parted as I moaned, not expecting that from him so quickly, but enjoying every second of it.

Asher lowered his lips on mine as a way to muffle my moans, we didn't get to be loud at that moment. His fingertips flicking back and forth inside of me, as he dragged his index fingers up and down my slit. My head fell back as I rode out my first wave of orgasms.

"Touch yourself", he whispered in my ear, raising his fingers to my lips as I licked them clean. Taking his boxers off, he stood up and I indulged in the view upon me.

Fuck, I've never been so turned on before, seeing him stroking his cock and so hard for me was all I needed to let my hand travel south. I eased my fingers against my clit in a way to soothe the heat that was forming down there.

"Spread your legs", he got on the bed again, his eyes not leaving mine for even a second unless they were fixated on another part of my body. Obeying his command, I spread my legs and let out a deep breath, preparing myself for him.

His hands ran over my sides, trailing his fingers all over my body as he aligned himself up with my entrance. Goosebumps forming wherever he touched as I waited for him to make a move, but instead he started teasing my clit with the head of his dick.

"Asher, please-" He continued his torture on my clit, dragging his cock all over my pussy. I pursed my lips in disbelief that he was going the extra mile to tease me.