Ride Back Home

A/N: this goes with chapter 30 after their engagement!

The fireworks going off in the background mixed with the bright city lights reflecting upon the car made that moment even more significant. We were engaged. After three years of dating the woman I knew I was going to marry, I finally got to propose to her in the most perfect way I could ever think of, and most importantly, she said yes.

Our hands haven't left one other since we got out of that bar, and that's how I wanted them to stay, because it allowed me to glance at the ring I put on her finger every once in a while. I can't lie though, I was mostly focused on the plain happiness spread across her face.

"Can't we stop the car over?" My thoughts were interrupted by Noa as she caressed my thighs, moving her hand dangerously close to the front of my pants. Leaning over, she brushed her lips against my neck, planting soft kisses along my jawline. I tried my best to focus on the road, but truthfully I couldn't be any more distracted.

"I don't want to have sex with you as my fiancée for the first time on the side of the road." I said, gently taking her hand off my pants and bringing it to my lips, granting it a soft kiss before moving it back to her side of the car.

"Alright", a sarcastic disappointment took over her face when she moved back into her seat. "It's hot in here isn't it? Did you turn the heat on?" Slowly taking her coat and shirt off, Noa threw her clothes over to the backseat.

"I didn't turn the heat on." I was confused as to where I should look, shifting my eyes around with every word I said. By the laws of driving, probably the road, but I couldn't stop staring at the most beautiful woman in the world who was getting undressed on my passenger seat.

"Weird, it's hot to me" with that last sentence, the only thing left on her body was this beautiful black lingerie set that could make any man pass out just by the looks of it on her. "Do you need some help over there?" Trailing her hands back to my pants, she rubbed her hand over my growing erection and hit me with that question.

"Fuck this." Stopping the car at a red signal, I grabbed Noa by her neck and gave her a passionate kiss, one that I have been waiting all night to give, but unfortunately the public around us didn't give us the chance. With that, I explored her body as much as I could with the time I had, letting my hands roam over her soft skin.

"You really are desperate for me, huh?" I said as I let out a chuckle mid-kiss. Tugging on my bottom lip she let out a soft "yes". I didn't exactly need confirmation, but fuck did it turn me on even more when she would affirm me like that.

When the light went green, my first thought was to find a place to park, but Noa didn't give me time to do so before she pounced the top half of her body over to my lap and unzipped my pants. Sliding her hand inside, she pulled out my cock and started gliding it against her mouth.

My heart was palpitating as my desire reached its peak when she took the head fully into her mouth, sucking on it continuously. Flattening out her tongue to lick all the sides, she stroked the base and lowered her head to take me fully down her throat. Fuck, she has always been too damn good at this.

Groaning and rolling my eyes, I was trying my best to focus on the road. But whenever I took a glance down, my eagerness grew and my want to simply finish washed over me. Knowing that I'd have her for the rest of my life and I'd get to spend every single special moment alongside her made me feel so fucking lucky.

"You look even better from down here." She praised, giggling against me while her hands pumped around my cock. I licked my lips and let myself enjoy it for a second, resting my hand on her head and caressing her hair tenderly.