Love Under The Sunrise

A/N: this chapter goes with episode 27 of The Bucket List on Episode!

ASHER'S POV

"So I guess it's working, huh?" Noa said sarcastically staring at the sunrise, her back pressed against my chest as I held her tight.

"Well yeah, when I have your ass against me like this how could it not work?" I teased pushing my erection harder against her and she whimpered, throwing her head to my shoulder.

I moved her hair to the side exposing her neck and started kissing her, brushing on her skin delicately with my lips. Suddenly I felt friction between us and as I looked down I realized she was grinding herself against me. What started as a simple teasing game was now making my imagination run wild.

Fuck this, I'm having her right here on this balcony.

Before I could even think of moving further, she let her hand fall inside my pants and started stroking me. Her thumb circling the tip of my dick as her hand made its way to the base, moving it up and down.

"Fuck", I grunted as her strokes went faster. Her soft hand wrapped around me sent a wave of excitement throughout my whole body and the way she was sliding her hand tightly on me made me realize I wasn't going to last.

In one sudden movement, Noa pushed me on the balcony's chair and kneeled down, replacing her hand with her lips. She let her tongue slide over my tip as her hands kept stroking me.

The sensation of her mouth gliding in and out of me was an indescribable feeling, and I grunted with every stroke. Letting the head slide into her mouth as she looked at me in the eyes and pressed her lips tightly around me, bobbing her head up and down my length.

Fuck, I was never someone who enjoyed the early mornings, but if this is what I'm waking up to for the rest of my life I'll be the luckiest guy on eath.

She continued her rhythm sucking me, letting it go down her throat and flicking her tongue back and forth. I thrust my hips up for her to take me deeper, but she backed away and removed her mouth while still stroking me with her hands.

"Are you teasing me?" I said while rubbing my thumb against her lips.

"Maybe", she wrapped her tongue around my tip again, starting to suck it in a slow and steady pace, but stopping before I could reach my climax. Leaving me in a total state of frustration.

Noa dragged her lips from the lower part of my chest to my neck, nibbling on my skin with her tongue and driving me insane.

As she reached my face I pulled her head to me, enticing her lips with my own and slipping my tongue past them. I pressed her body against mine to ease the frustration she left me with down there, but she lifted her body from mine.

"Two can play that game." I flipped her around so she was sitting on the same spot I was. Without a second thought I pulled her underwear down and worked my way from her knees to her thighs as her breath hitched in anticipation.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-" She cursed under her breath as I slowly ran my tongue on her slit. Gliding over her most delicate parts without thrusting my tongue onto her.

I took my time teasing her with my tongue, slightly pressing my thumb over her clit. Being gentle enough to make sure I was giving her pleasure, but not letting her reach her climax. She played that game and I wanted to play it as well.

When her hips bucked I backed away, kissing her inner thighs and smiling to myself as I saw the irritated look on her face.

"It isn't nice, is it?" I moved my thumb back to her clit and she moaned loudly. "Now, are you going to finish what you started?" I got up, leaving her hanging close to climax. Just like she left me.