|| Sweet Dreams and Bloodstained Sheets ||

"(Y/n), are you coming?" your friend Anna called from the driveway. You peeked out the door, staring at the various pillows by the road. An empty ice cream truck stood outside, surrounded by the other girls at the sleepover, and then Elsa and Hans watching them, hand in hand.

"Yeah, hold on! I'm coming!" You shut the door behind you, running down the driveway in your rainbow dash onesie. You looked down around you at all of the strange pillows."

~~~

"...so this is what (y/n) dreams about?" Nightmare watched from a distance, as she ran down the driveway in a my little pony onesie. "why is she 9 years old here?? and why are there disney characters?" He continued to stare.

~~~

You ran up to Elsia, who stood by her parents, Elsa and Hans. "Elsia, can I have ice cream too?"

"Sure!" She smiled, before using her ultimate goddess magical powers to summon a popsicle for you.

"Thanks Elsia!"

"No problem (Y/n)!"

You turned back to the rest of the girls, and began to eat your popsicle. They all chatted amongst themselves, having a great time. It was Elsia's birthday! You turned back around to see Elsia, looking at her parents.

"Mommy? Can I?" she asked softly. Her mother, Elsa, looked to her father, Hans. They exchanged glances and nods, before Elsa gave Elsia her approval. Elsia smirked, and then everyone was magically flown up onto the ceiling. But it wasn't a ceiling anymore, IT WAS A DEADLY OBSTACLE COURSE!!!

~~~

"what??? i've seen some weird dreams, but what the fuck is this??" Nightmare watched on as (Y/n) was floated up onto a ceiling, and the house disappeared from underneath her. Underneath of the rundown, old playground obstacle course, was a lake of toxic waste. Nightmare looked down to find himself standing on a small pedestal, raised just enough as to not touch the waste. He looked back up, to see what her reaction to it was.

~~~

As soon as you had landed on that playground you knew...

YOU HAD TO BEAT IT!!!

You immediately ran forward, jumping onto yellow, dirty monkey bars. You cautiously made your way down them, before walking a tight rope. A few other various children were scattered along the raised playground equipment, whispering to each other because they didn't know how to get across. You finally reached the end of the tightrope, seeing Elsia in the distance!

"Oh my god, i have to stop her!!" Your childish voice rang through the dramatic background noise, as you jumped off of the tightrope and onto a raised platform connected to a few other monkey bars. Two boys were staring at the ones that led to Elsia, mumbling about how hard they were and how they couldn't cross them.

You smirked, and hopped onto the monkey bars.

"Wow, look at her go!"

"She's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!"

You finished the monkey bars, striking a dramatic pose before turning back to Elsia. She stood on a small, flat wooden square, which had ropes on the corners that went upwards and into a hot air balloon.

~~~

Nightmare, throughout this whole fiasco, was watching in confusion and amusement. He had planned to come to your dreams and make them bad, but he wasn't sure what he could do when your dreams already looked like they were on crack.