★.:.~*:.:*~♡🄿🅁🄾🄻🄾🄶🅄🄴♡~*:.:*~.:.★

(A/n): sorry for the very flourished title... i may have gotten a teensy bit carried away with the sparkles. ¯\_( ͡눈 ͜ʖ ͡눈)_/¯

Beep... Beep... Beep...

You groaned in annoyance as you slowly began to wake from your deep slumber. You squinted your eyes, desperately trying to block out the light. Smushing your face into the pillows, you tried to block out the sound. Unfortunately, this was all in vain, as you at last surrendered to the morning.

You switched off your alarm, and sat up, legs dangling off of the edge of your bed. You cherished the warmth of your pajama pants and hoodie as you rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes, missing the heat of the sheets.

You glanced back over to your now silent alarm clock, reading the time from the green lit text on the screen. 8:32. You got up to check your calendar, and made sure you didn't miss school.

Unfortunately, you were wrong.

It was a Saturday.

Your alarm clock woke you up at 8:00.

ON A SATURDAY.

You cursed out your alarm clock, throwing a vindictive look at it. You almost wished it were animate; So that it might feel your anger. Unfortunately, alarm clocks did not have feelings. Although, this was probably for the better. Imagine how the world would be if alarm clocks had feelings? Maybe the clocks would take over the world, and slowly drive the human and monster species into insanity, with the never ending beeping of the alarm...

You threw yourself back into bed, yawning. You snuggled up under the blankets, trying to reclaim the warmth you had lost a few minutes ago.

You didn't succeed.

You eventually gave up and got out of bed to make yourself some breakfast. After that, you would probably study. Even though it was Saturday, you still needed to catch up on homework. Ah yes, the joys of college.

Walking to the kitchen, you sloppily got yourself some iced water and a chocolate chip cookie. Screw cereal, real women eat cookies for breakfast!

You then ran back to your room, and opened up your computer. Squinting at the new bright light, you put in your password: iloveanime123

You nommed on the cookie as you opened up your computer, opening up google. You then hesitated. I could study... or..... I could play video games... This was a tough choice.

Eventually, you decided on the latter and opened up Among Us as you took a sip of cold water. 

Your life was pretty chill. I mean, it had the stress of a normal life, but it wasn't anything too special. You were getting an english major, and wanted to become a writer. You had a few ideas on what you would write, but you definitely weren't going to attempt any and risk making a fool of yourself until you knew what you were doing. 

Hence the english major.

You didn't really have much family. Your parents had died in an accident when you were 16. You had no siblings. You were devastated, but you eventually had to accept the fact they were gone. Even if if it took you 4 years...

After that whole situation, you had decided to move in by yourself. You got a job at a local starbucks, where the people knew your situation. They were understanding, and made sure you got a job. It wasn't amazing pay, but it was enough for rent. It was enough to live. 

Afterschool you would work until 9:00, and then practically all day on weekends. You pretty much ate only junk food, but hardly gained any weight from the constant walking you had to do all day.

Back to the present, you had just pulled up Among Us. You took another bite of the cookie, and thought to yourself. My life's a little boring... But I guess it's not all that bad.

~Somewhere else...~

A skeleton with rainbow eyes stared at what was in front of him. He smirked mischievously, and reached out his bony hand...

This was gonna be fun.