Part 4

Billie: Come to my house today.

You: Uhhh

Billie: Please?

You: I'm not sure..

Billie: Please baby?

You look up at Billie and she's looking at you with a sad pouty face. You know she was manipulating you, but you couldn't say no to her cute face.

You: Fine...only because you're cute.

Billie:😘

You roll your eyes and the bell rings. As you're walking out the school, you're looking at your phone. Then you feel someone hug you from behind. You knew it was Billie. You put your phone in your pocket and Billie grabs your hand running to her car. She opens the door for you, and you get in. Billie gets in the drivers seat.

Time speed.

Your scrolling on Instagram, and all of a sudden you feel a hand slide up your thigh. You gasp and look up. Billie's staring at you with the cutest face. You then realize that you're smiling really hard and cover your mouth with your hand. She gets out of the car and runs to the other side before you could open the door. She opens it for you and she directs you to her house. She opens the house door making sure you walk in front of her. She closes the door and locks it.

Billie: Do you want anything?

You: Water please.

Billie throws a water bottle to you. You catch it with one hand shocked because you can't even catch with two hands.

You: Thanks.

Billie walks to the couch and sits.

Billie: Come on, sit.

You sit on the couch and pull a math book.

Billie: Nope.

Billie snatches the book out your hand and puts it back in your bookbag.

You: Hey, I only had a little bit left.

Billie: Fun now, homework later.

You: Come on, let me do it now because I know I'm gonna forget later. I'll be quick I swear.

Billie stares at you. You make a pouty face at her.

Billie: Fine, hurry up.

You: Do yours with me so you won't have to wait.

Billie gets her writing book.

Billie: Let me see your writing book, I couldn't copy all the notes.

You hand her your book and you both write. A little bit later you're done.

You: Ok I'm done

Billie: Me too.

She gives you your book back and you put both the books in your bookbag.

Billie: You play video games?

You: Yeah.

Billie: What console do you have?

You: A ps4.

Billie: Same. I have Call of Duty, you know how to play.

You: Hell yeah!

She inserts the Call of Duty disc. Once the game starts, you and Billie are on opposing teams. You and Billie look at each other with competitive faces.

Billie: Ima beat yo ass.

You: Says the person who's gonna lose.

Billie laughs sarcastically.

Time speed.

Your only a couple minutes in the game and you got 25 kills. You killed Billie like 10 times.

Billie: Damn, you beatin my ass.

You: You thought I was going easy on you? HA!

Billie smirks at you, but you're too into the game to notice. She moves her hand to your thigh, but you stay focused. She slowly moves her hand down from your thigh to your pu$$y. You gasp.

You: Billie stop, whatever you're doing it's not gonna work.

Billie: Oh really?

You: Yes, really.

Billie unbuttons your shorts. Meanwhile, you're trying so hard not to be tempted. She sticks her hand in your shorts rubbing your pu$$y over top of your panties.