FINAL PART!!!

You: Billie please.

Billie: Please what?

You: Please stop.

Billie sticks her hand in your panties and slowly starts rubbing your entrance.

Billie: Make me.

Billie pulls your shorts and panties off and throws them on the floor. You wanted to put the controller down but you also wanted to beat Billie, so you kept the controller in your hand and continued playing. Billie looks up at you shocked. She put two fingers in your pu$$y causing your mouth to open.

You: Fuck.

Billie smiles and kisses your cl*t. Shivers run through your body and you drop the controller. She then pushes her fingers in and out of you while picking up her pace.

You: fuck, Billie w-wait.

You were close, but you didn't want to release on her couch. Instead of waiting, Billie went harder.

You: Wa-WAIT!

While still going Billie places her mouth on your cl*t and sucks. Your eyes roll into the back of your head and you throw your head back.

You: Wait, p-please!

You cum all over the couch and Billies hand. She licks her hand clean. She walks out the room and grabs a paper towel to wipe it up. You looked at the t.v. and the game was over. You looked to see which team won, and it was your team. You got up and put your clothes on.

You: I still beat you! I even got the most kills.

Billie smiles and walks up to you. She put her her hands on your waist and kisses you. You kiss her back and she takes you to her room. You both lay on her bed.

You: Wait. Where are your parents?

Billie: They're out for the week.

You lay your head on Billie chest and you can feel her heartbeat. It starts speeding up. You go up to her face and kiss her. You go back down to her chest and her heart is beating even faster. You smile and eventually you both fall asleep.