Chapter 6

"Speaking"
[Thoughts]
(Author)

Y/n pov

[From what I manage to gather about my war God mode that what I took to call it. Anyway I've learned that if it activates on its own when I'm enraged and I start a rampage with whatever goal I have on the mind or subconsciously but if I trigger it I just become more violent and completely stop caring about life.]

Which is something I'm actually ok with for now but I still want complete control over myself. So I'll keep working at it for now though I can't.

Weiss:"The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Now you might be wondering why around Weiss. Even though I have been avoiding team RWBY without my team around well.

Ren:"Nora get down from there."

They are here team RWBY invite us out to see the festival set up. Nora and Pyrrha jump at excepting Pyrrha want to do this for Jaune because even though he's doing better he is still a little upset. But he and Pyrrha are getting closer so she might get him to forget.

[But I don't think Weiss should keep that smile on her face it creepy.]

Ruby:"I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out..."

Even though this was a truly fun friendship activity there was a book store we passed that I want to checkout.

Y/n:"I'll  catch up with you guy later."

I just started to leave but I still manage to hear them talking.

Blake:"do you think he's avoiding us."

Ruby:"hmm Nah."

That all I heard before I'm out of earshot. What was that Tukson's Book Trade it just stood out to me. It wasn't anything special on the outside or inside.

Store clerk:"well come to Tukson's Book Trade home to every book under the sun how may I help you."

Y/n:"first is that just your slogan or do you have every book under the sun."

I gave him a smile

Sc:"well I don't actually have ever book but I do have a nice collect here."

Y/n:"well what type of book do you have."

Sc:"I got all genre is there anything specific."

Y/n:"not really I'll  just pick whatever peaks my interest."

[Now what something that stands out to me]

I don't know what lead me to the fairy tale section. I guess because I was never read one growing up. Some stood out to me The Warrior in the Woods, The Two Brothers, The Girl in the Tower, The Story of The Seasons, and The Grimm Child. That one for some reason interests me the most. I decided to buy them all and get started reading.

Sc:"oh your interest in the classic The Grimm Child terrified me as a kid."

Y/n:"yeah I never read a fairy tale before so I decided why not might be good."

Sc:"what your parents didn't like fairy tales or something?"

Y/n:"my parents died when I was young so I wasn't told much in the story department."

Sc:"I'm sorry for your lost."

Y/n:"It ok so how much do I owe you?"

Sc:"you know, how about you just take them. Just make sure you come back and tell me what you thought about them.