Chapter 5

"Speaking"
[Thoughts]
(Author)

Y/n pov

They let me leave today and Ren brought me my homework this morning I'm in the library right now. Finish what I missed I plan on having the team train together today in the forest. We all need to learn to work together more and Jaune need more hands-on experience and I need to see if Nora and Ren will be able to work with a team because they seem to already have their duo dynamic.

The work wasn't that hard even after missing a day of school. But I guess a day isn't that long the way to the dorm was peaceful I was already in my dorm's hallway but I spotted Jaune and Ruby talking they didn't notice me. I'm not up for dealing with ruby so I just hang back wait for ruby to go back to her dorm.

Jaune:"I did something I shouldn't have and now Cardin has me on a leash."

[Wait What! I leave for a day and this happens tsk now I got to do damage control and wait how I thought he was still in the hospital]

I started to think of different ways to deal with team CRDL well whatever Ruby already left so I can head inside. Jaune is still thinking about life and he either didn't notice me going into the dorm or he ignored me it didn't matter either way. When I enter the room everyone seems ready to go to sleep and Pyrrha seems to be in a mood. I didn't bring up the training it wasn't the right time. Nora told me we had a field trip tomorrow. So I just took a shower and went to sleep.

-Timeskip-

As usual, I woke up before everybody else today's dream was a little more intense but not by a huge degree. Maybe it because I'm so close to them. It does feel weird living right across from my former wardens and even though it impossible for Ruby to remember me I still think Yang might. What if she does remember me what would I do at that moment. The only thing stopping me from hurting them up until now in any way shape or form. Was for the fact that they were children at the time. But if they get in my way I will put them down.

I know it wrong to hate them for it but I just do. Well enough of that I'm already dressed and got ready for my run. It was as peaceful as it uses to there were some students up at this time. They just started to stare at me which makes sense. I did take down an entire team by myself or maybe it was how I did it. There were also a lot of students awake than I'm used to maybe it was because of the field trip.

On my run, it leads me to the cafeteria. There was no evidence of any type of fight. But I guess they would clean it up. I still don't understand how I did beat them. Don't get me wrong I can defiantly take them down easily. But this only ever happens to one other time but on a bigger scale. I need to get that under control before I kill the wrong person on one of my rampages.

I wasn't feeling that hungry so I didn't stay long but I still try to understand how to trigger that form by myself.

[I know how it's trigged something has to bring up my past in any way but that lack of control over my self scare me]

I know I'll get it under control but I have to be by myself when I do it don't want any casualties. The trip to the dorm was annoying people staring at me whisper well that happens at the last school. But I didn't have Faunus hearing then some are saying I should be punished or expelled and some say team CRDL got what they deserved. I try to not let it bother me when I got to the dorm everyone was ready to head out so I just took a quick shower and got dressed and I'm ready to go.

-Timeskip-

Ms.Goodwitch:"yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest. And I'm here to make sure that none of you die while doing so."