Chapter 7

"Speaking"
[Thoughts]
(Author)

Y/n pov

I think I'm going to visit Tukson's Book Trade he only asks for one thing and I already finished the books. I'll go see him after school I don't like the feeling like I owe someone it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Ruby:"Sisters! Friends! Weiss... Four scores and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

Yang:"this oughta be good."

Ruby:"A dream that one day, the four of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, Ever!"

Weiss:"did you steal my binder?"

Ruby:"I am not a crook."

I just turn off my hearing for a moment and started to think about another way to use magic.

[Could I make something like a bullhead or maybe I can transform into different animal magic can't just stop at element right]

I was stopped in my line of thinking until a pizza tried to hit me square on the top of my head. It wasn't that hard to dodge didn't stop me from getting my revenge.

Y/n:"ok someone going to die."

I grabbed a baguette and started to attack the person who threw the pizza which it so happened to be Weiss all hell broke loose food and tables went everywhere until Nora stood at the top team JNPR and team RWBY standoff.

[how did it even get to this point]

Nora:"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

Ruby:"justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!"

WBY:"YEAH!"

[This is so stupid but I guess there never a dull moment and that won't stop me from winning]

I didn't notice that a small smile was forming on my face.

Nora:"off with their heads!"

Ren started the first wave of attacks kick watermelons at them, Jaune soon followed tossed a watermelon at them, Pyrrha started to chuck them, I hold off on throwing mine I'll wait for an opening, and Nora tossed a table full of watermelon at them. Yang manege to stop some of the watermelon onslaughts with her turkey gauntlets. But she left herself open which was what I needed I threw my watermelon with as much force to feel it but not to shatter her aura. Blake jump over Yang after my watermelon connected to Yang guys slamming her to the wall that was satisfying that didn't seem to faze Blake as she continues with her charge. She grabs two baguette slices and dicing through she tossed her bread at Jaune taking him out and she started to engage Pyrrha in a one on one Pyrrha defeated Blake after a few exchanges of blows.

Ruby came in on a tray taking Pyrrha out without much of a fight Ren and Nora rushed in Ruby switch out with Weiss took out Ren with ketchup. I rushed in I couldn't leave the queen without any backup I engaged Weiss as Nora fought Ruby off with her watermelon Warhammer. Weiss manages to get a hold of a swordfish.

[Why do we even have this]

Weiss rushes at me ready to Perce through my baguette I stick to parrying and dodging for this. I duck under her first attack my counterattack made her wish she didn't make such a foolish mistake. As soon as my baguette connected she was sent flying slammed right into a pillar Ruby manage to catch her.

Ruby:"Weiss. Weiss! Don't leave me! Noo!"

Yang got back up grabbed her turkeys and rushed at Ren he grabbed celery to combat her the two engaged in a short scuffle. Which Yang proved to be more superior of the two Nora shortly after Ren's defeat engaged Yang she strike Yang hard enough to send her flying through the roof and into the sky and destroying her weapon. Blake equipped herself with a sausage link strike Nora and sending her back to her castle. But her crash was cushioned by a vending machine Nora recovered quickly and started to throw soda at Blake.