Chapter 11: That's the Idea, Ochaco

School was closed the day after the U.S.J was attacked, allowing all of class 1-A to get some rest and relaxation after such a shocking event.

(Class 1-A)

The students were in their seats and talking to each other about the events that occurred just two days ago.

Toru: You guys! Did you watch the news last night?

She excitedly asked Mashirao and Mezo who's desks were both to the right of hers.

Mashirao: Yeah.

He answered with nod.

Toru: It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background.

She said sadly.

Mezo: Probably not.

He bluntly agreed.

Mashirao: It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves.

Denki smiled as he leaned back in his chair and looked at Eijiro, who's desk was behind his.

Denki: We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities.

Eijiro: Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?

Kyoka, who's desk was to the left of Denki's, joined in on their conversation.

Kyoka: Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pro heroes was attacked, and that's what they care about.

She said as she twirled her left earphone jack around left index finger.

Hanta: Who knows what would've happened to us if Y/N hadn't gone beast mode on those villains.

He said with a smile.

Rikido: Did you guys see him fight that bird guy? That dude was super strong and he still destroyed him!

He yelled excitedly.

Fumikage: To think one of our classmates holds such power within him.

The room suddenly fell silent as everyone looked at his desk to see that it was empty.

Hanta: Do you think he's recovered?

He asked curiously.

Eijiro: I'm sure he has, the dude's tough.

Denki: I don't know. He sure did go through a lot.

He said before Kyoka turned around and glared at him with a dark aura surrounding her as she threateningly aimed her earphone jacks at him, making Denki let out a yelp in fright and hold his hands up.

Denki: B-but I'm not saying he's dead! I'm just saying that he might've not recovered yet!

He nervously clarified before the class door suddenly opened, gaining everyone's attention.

Y/N then walked through the doorway as he spoke.

Y/N: Sorry, everyone, overslept. I know, not very class rep of me.

He said before looking at his classmates and seeing most of them smiling at him.

Eijiro: Hey, man! Glad to see you back in your feet.

He said happily, glad to see his classmate had recovered.

Y/N smiled at his warm welcome.

Y/N: Thanks. I feel a lot better than usual, actually. My eye and teeth even healed.

Their smiles immediately disappeared and their expressions turned to one of concern.

Students: What happened to your eye and teeth!?