Chapter 13: In Their Own Quirky Ways

Random male student 1: Hey! There's someone trapped under that robot!

The student yelled as he and the other students looked at a one-pointer that had been frozen and fell to the ground due to Shoto's attack.

Random male student 1: Do you think we should try and help 'em?

The student asked in concern.

Random male student 2: Are people seriously gonna die here!?

Another student yelled in panic as both of his hands gripped his head.

Large cracks began appearing at the top of the fallen one-pointer before Eijiro suddenly broke through it from the inside.

Eijiro: I'm alive!

He yelled as he had his Quirk activated which allowed him to survive being crushed.

Present Mic: Kirishima from class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!

He yelled excitedly as Eijiro took a deep breath.

Eijiro: Todoroki, I can't believe you pulled something like that.

He said frustratedly.

Eijiro: Jeez. Anyone but me woulda been killed!

He quickly turned to his left as saw more cracks suddenly appear on the robot.

Gray: Class 1-A really is full a' jerks!

The boy with the gray hair also broke through from the inside of the robot with everything except for his clothing having been turned into metal.

Gray: I'll smash that ice girl when I get my hands on her!

He yelled angrily.

Present Mic: Whoo! Tetsutetsu from class 1-B was also stuck underneath! What are the odds!?

He yelled excitedly as Tetsutetsu sighed.

Tetsutetsu: Ya know, anyone other than me woulda been killed!

The two boys then began running up the robot.

Eijiro: Our Quirks are basically the same! How am I supposed to stand out now!?

He yelled in frustration as tears fell from his eyes.

Tetsutetsu: You damn copycat!

He yelled at Eijiro as he ran along side him.

Denki: Man, how lucky are they? They don't have to worry about being crushed.

He said in jealousy.

Ahead of him, a male with black braided hair suddenly outstretched his left arm to the side and looked back at him.

Braided: We're racing each other, but we can team up for now.

He then pulled his arm back and looked forward before green scales quickly grew out and covered his entire arm.

Braided: Let's carve a path!

He then clenched his fist, but before he could do anything, an explosion went off behind him and group of students.

It was Katsuki, who had used his Quirk to blast himself into the air.

Denki looked in surprise as Katsuki began to blast himself toward the zero-pointer.

Denki: Bakugo!?

Katsuki: *Thoughts* No way am I letting Todoroki beat me!

He thought to himself as he continued blasting himself toward the robot while dodging punches from it.