Chapter 2: Start Line

After Y/N declared that he was going to become a hero, he began training harder than he ever has before for the next two years to even further strengthen his quirk.

• Superhuman Condition: All of Y/N's physical and mental abilities are vastly superior than that of ordinary humans and even most of those who have quirks.

• Spider Physiology: Y/N possesses the traits of every species of spider to a much more evolved degree.

• Metákinesis: Y/N is able to generate and manipulate spider silk that are released through spinnerets located at his fingertips, top and bottom of his wrists, and mouth.

•Scopulae Hairs: Y/N possesses microscopic Scopulae hairs all over his body, allowing him to stick to virtually any surface on a molecular level via electrostatic attraction.

• Urticating Hairs: Y/N possesses microscopic Urticating hairs all over his body, allowing him to severely burn objects. He can also use them to shave his normal hairs without harming himself.

• Trichobothria Hairs: Y/N possesses microscopic Trichobothria hairs all over his body, allowing him to detect airborne vibrations, currents and electrical charges.

• Spines: Y/N possesses microscopic razor-sharp Spines all over his body that he is able to manipulate the size of and use for combat.

• Fangs: Y/N possesses the ability to turn all of his teeth into razor-sharp fangs, and coupled with his strong bite force, can pierce through very durable material.

• Claws: Y/N possesses the ability to turn his nails into razor-sharp claws that are able to pierce through very durable material.

• Stingers: Y/N possesses retractable, razor-sharp bone-like stingers that are released through his spinnerets and can pierce very durable material. He is able to manipulate the size of them, keep them in or shoot them out for combat.

• Venom Generation: Y/N is able to generate highly potent venoms that have a variety of effects and is able to be released through his fangs, claws, stingers, and spinnerets.

• Acid Generation: Y/N is able to generate a highly corrosive acid that he is able to release through his fangs, claws, stingers, and spinnerets.

• Necrotic Liquid Generation: Y/N is able to generate a highly necrotic liquid that he is able release through his fangs, claws, stingers, and spinnerets.

• Pheromone Generation: Y/N is able to generate powerful pheromones that have a variety of effects.

• Bio-Electrokinesis: Y/N is able to generate and manipulate powerful bio-electricity throughout his entire body.

• Camouflage: Y/N, including his clothing, can perfectly blend into his surroundings.

• Inaudibility: Y/N is able to make any noise that comes from him completely soundless.

• Burrowing: Y/N is able to dig through virtually any matter with great speed.

• Water Walking: Because of the special hairs on his body, Y/N is able to keep his entire body above water on command.

• Water Breathing: Y/N is able to breathe under water.

• Gliding: Because of his spider physiology, Y/N is able to glide through the air with great maneuverability.

• Spider-Sense: Y/N possesses a precognitive sense that alerts him of anything that would pose a danger to him in the form of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, which its intensity will change based on the amount of danger he's in and makes him instinctively react to it before it happens. This also allows him to detect if the danger is from a familiar source, sense the identity of an attacker, be aware of all of his surroundings, and sometimes see future events that involve danger.