Yes or No?

Levi's POV

The bell rang as my class ended for today. Packing my things I got ready because this is my chance to ask him out. I got my things for lunch from my locker, and walked to the cafeteria. As I made my way to the cafeteria I looked around trying to find him. The one and only Eren Jeager.

I couldn't find him, so I just shrugged it off because I would just see him in the lunch room.

My friends Erd, Petra, Gunter, and Auruo joined me at the table. We sat down and we all started eating. I just got out a regular sandwich and grabbed some salad from the bar. Then Eren walked in with a black haired girl, and a blonde haired boy.

While he went to get some lunch, the 2 sat down at a table with the rest of their friends. Our eyes met quickly, but he pretended to not see me.

"Excuse me." I say getting up from the table. They all just nodded, and I walked over to the brunett. When I got to him I taped his right shoulder. He turned around, and I was met with those gorgeous eyes.

"Oh. Hey Levi." his sweet voice rang out.

"Hey Eren. Can I talk to you?"

"Um...sure, one sec. I'll just go drop this off at my table." He said pointing to his healthy food. He quickly set his food down and started to walk into the hall with me. We turned the corner so no one else saw us.

"So Eren. I want to ask you something."

"Ok sure. What's on your mind?" He asked. I took a big breath in and said it.

"Are you gay?"