What Have I Done?

Levi's POV

I woke up to a strange pounding noise. Then, last nights activities played in my mind. Anger bubbled up in me. I walked to by restroom, and fling open the door...a bit to forcefully. One of the hinges fell off.

"Shit." I cursed. I then looked up. And there was Takashi, sitting there all happy looking.

"Tch. The fuck are you so happy for?!"

"I get to see you!!" He said happily. A stupid smile in his stupid face. I wanted to beat it right off of him. I put the hinge back on my door, and walked to Takashi, until I was right infront of him.

"What?" he asked as I looked down upon him.

"I'm gonna ask you some questions. And you have to answer me honestly, got it?!"

"Mmm. Well, I don't know. I might not want to my dear." he cooed, sending chills down my spine.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!" I yell. My fist hitting the counter and cracking it. Takashi smirked.

"If you kiss me..."

"W-What?!

"You have to kiss me to make me answer honestly." He says. A devilish grin on his face. Should I listen to him? Is he telling the truth? What if I do, will I see Eren again? Wait no...it's wrong!! Thoughts were in my head as I debated.

"Awe come on Levi!! Its just one kiss." Takashi pleaded. I looked at Takashi's eyes. I then sighed. One kiss couldn't hurt right? I thought. I never knew how wrong I was. I was never more wrong in my life.

I bent down, and our lips met. It felt so...wrong. I hated it, but like it at the same time?!

The next thing I knew what I was doing, Takashi's chains were gone and I was taking off my clothes. Takashi's hands roaming free on my body, as I shiver. His devil like lips kiss me as I submit my body to him. I couldn't stop, they were so irresistibly horrible. And I hated every second in my life for it.

His sword slipped into me, and I moaned loudly. Through the night he thrusted inside me, and assaulting my body. I was making love with another man, and I already have one. As the night passed sinful moans and words left my mouth. Demands screamed out if my mouth in...pleasure...

In the end I was resting in his arms. I looked at his sleeping face...breath even...chest rising and falling. I got out of bed slowly and went to the restroom. I turned on the blinding light, and looked at my figure.

Hair messy, with obvious signs of wrong hands running through them. Body, and ass sore. Face a bit messy with small bags under eyes. Eye brows furrowed together, and face scrunched. I whisper to myself...

"What have I done?"

Sorry for not posting anything in a while. I had trouble on what came next. I hope you liked that chapter, and i'll "see" you guys next time. Don't forget to vote and comment. ^^ I love you all!! Thank You!! <3