I Got Him

Levi's POV

I hear footsteps coming to me. I turn my head around and see Takashi standing in the doorway.

"Tch, what do you want?" I spat. Takashi chuckled darkly and walked towards me. His hand caressed my face while the other slithered to my waist, pulling me to him. Our bodies pushed against each other as my legs started to give-way.

I tried pulling away from him, but failed miserably. "Let me go Takashi!!" I yelled.

"No" He said plainly. I stair at him with my eyes widening a bit. With all the strength I had, I ripped away from his grip.

"Takashi where is Eren?!"

"You will see him soon enough. I'll take you to him tomorrow, ok?" he said smiling.

"R-Really? Y-Your not lying to me?!" I said. My face lightening up. I ran to him and hugged him. "Thank goodness. I have missed him so much!!" I say. Takashi's hand slither to my hair and hold my head to him. His other resting on my ass.

"It doesn't matter. He won't want to be with you?" he says coldly. I looked up at him with worry.

"Why?"

"Because, you made love with another man. He won't want to be with a cheater. And you'll have to tell him somehow. You can't keep that secret from him forever." he said smugly.

Then, reality hit me hard. His words were right. Who would want to be with a cheater? But I can't loose Eren!! I just can't, he is-he is my life and soul. I love him. Its all Takashi's fault!!

"It's all your fault!!" I say pushing him away. A glare in my eyes.

"Face it Levi. Your mine!"

"I'm not anyones!!" I say, putting up a fight.

"Oh come now Levi. Think deeply."

"Stop it!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! Eren loves me and-"

"And he'll what? Forgive you? Haha I wouldn't." he says dryly. He walks over to me slowly. I was looking down, trembling with anger. 'Why? Why did I do it?! How could I let him grab me so easily?!'

Takashi tilted up my chin and whipped away a single tear. He gave me a small smile and bent down to my ear. "I got what I wanted Levi. Face it, your mine. You will become mine when your little Eren breaks up with you." He pulls his head back and look deep into my eyes.

"N-No your wrong!!"

"Am I?"

"Yes YOU ARE!!" I say. I shove him back and run to the bed. I hide under the covers and sob. I hate myself. For what I had done. For causing Eren so much pain. I hate it. Why couldn't I just have a normal life?!

"Aw Levi, don't be like that. Your too pretty to cry~" Takashi soothed. He tried pulling the covers down but I wouldn't let him. He sighs. "Look Levi, this is how you made me feel. I want you to see me differently. Ok?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. I'm seeing him tomorrow and I'll make it better. I swear to it." I vow. Takashi slips into bed and wraps his arms around my blanketed body. I hate him so so much. And all I need is Eren, to be in his loving arms.

Eren, I'll see you soon...

Sorry for the long wait!! I know i'm horrible and the chapter is kida short. T^T. Meh. Sowwy. But I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment!! Thank you!!! :3

I have been realizing the my work is getting really shitty. So I have no idea if it's me or...idk. But to me it's getting so bad. I might not write anymore after this story is done. :/