Friends or Enemy

Hi guys! Well, this getting even more suck. But still, it's not the year to be fault. School almost begins so... Let's just don't worry about that. Maybe some of you guys their school not started yet but mine it will. Hopefully not gonna quarantine back like before. Heheheheheh.... Let's start the reading.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then the gem started to glowing and floating by itself.

Fang: It can't be...

The gem then fall down and slowly wake up and look around her.

Yaya: H-hi?

The gem the n turn around and flinched backward. She was so scared and feel aware about them.

???: W-who are you?!

Ying: We just human! Except that one. He doesn't important here.

Fang: Oit!

Yaya: Spinel right? I'm Yaya.

Spinel: H-hi....

Yaya: How about you take a seat ok.

Yaya then bring her to the sofa and let ger sit there.

Boboiboy: Are you really made in that why? Sorry for asking this.

Spinel: No.. no. It's okay. And I don't really make like this. But... How come am I ended up here?

Gopal: Boboiboy brings you here.

Spinel: Whick one is he?

Boboiboy: Oh forgot! I'm Boboiboy. And this is Ying, Fang, and that robot one was Ochobot.

Spinel: Ohhh..... Thanks Boboiboy for saving me!

All except Spinel: Save you?

Spinel: Yeah.... I had been abandoned and get left at that planet for a long time. And then I got tired and turn into my gems. I was scared and alone. No one come to help me. Then one day I found someone. But that guy got attack by the corrupted gem. I want to help but I just can't. Glad that guy got save from others. Waiting for someone to come saving me but nothing happened.

Yaya: I'm sorry to hear that. How about me and Ying giving you a makeover. To make you look like your old self

Spinel: I do!

Ying: Great!! Come here.

Then the three of them left the guys sitting there speechless.

Gopal: And they leave us here without doing anything. I'm bored.

Boboiboy: Me too but..