The Last Wish

Hi guys!! How are you today. This is my first online classes and I kinda not use to it. Very hard to understand. And some of them are not I can recognize but I finally had "make" friend on "online". Sounds very weird... I think it is. But let's just start the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the ship, they were hanging out. Boboiboy and his friends were practicing in the training room.

Boboiboy: You know that this is rare for sir Starrel to call us.

Fang: I already knew it. But this is the first time we get a mission from a king of the planet. That planet known for "we can do it ourselves"

Yaya: Maybe it's more important? You know like the Diamonds did to us.

Ying: Yeah... But still... I wonder what are we doing there?

Gopal: Just wait...

S.Spinel: Are you okay?

Gopal: I'm okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After they arrived at Planet Sunnova, they go to the giant castle where King Starrel lives. They get welcomed by the workers of the palace and when they entered it was magnificent views to see.

Yaya: This please is huge.....

Ochobot: It's true. This castle had win the most beautiful and clean castle for 20 years straight.

S.Pearl: And also got rewarded for the best service and high security palace for 11 years straight. Got the fifth place in the most high security planet.

Fang: Fifth?

T.Pearl: The fourth place winning by one of the Crystal Empire's planet.

H.Pearl: And the third place was Planet Gur'latan for the high security planet.

Gopal: What about First and Second place?

A.Pearl: Homeworld and One other planet that get the place. Homeworld get second place and this one mysterious planet get win the first place.

Boboiboy: And what is it.

Th.Pearl: No one knew about it. Even there is someone that still try their best but.... the Universe Society still put this planet for the first place.

Boboiboy: Weird....

???: Welcome!!

All of them were very shocked. They were take a deep breath and start to asking.

Fang: Ummm.... Hi?

???: Oops! I'm sorry. My names is Luzy Sun. Just call me Luz for short.

Yaya: Hi Luz! Nice to meet you. My-

Luz: No need to. I know your name. Let's go tour around this palace first.

Boboiboy: Sure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After go around the castle, Boboiboy realise something. That they doegot about the mission.

Boboiboy: Guys the mission.

Ying: Oh my! I forgot.

Luz: Hm? You talking about the mission the Sir. Starrel order to?

Fang: Yes.

Luz: Don't worry... he ask me to make a tour for you first before go for the mission.

Yaya: Where is he?

Luz: Come here.

After long walk, the finally arrive at a big room. Luz then open the door and welcomed them in.

Luz: Just walk straight and turn right. He in the room.

Boboiboy: Thanks!

...