PROLOUGE

"He was holding my waist and cuddled up to me, god, it was perfect

"He was holding my waist and cuddled up to me, god, it was perfect." Justin sighed in awe, hand under chin, reminiscing on last night. In front of him, Sian sat with his hand under his own chin, yet leaning on it almost in boredom. Taking a deep breath, he mustered up a smile, directing it towards the shorter male. "Aw, little sushi, who would of known Eleven was such a romantic." He teased, enjoying the blush that crept onto his face. His heart sunk as he knew that blush wasn't for him.

"He really is, and I have something else I have to tell you."

After hearing about the whole date, the amusement park rides, the drinks, the food, the hugs and side glances, Sian didn't think it could get worse for him. "What? Did Twenty have his baby or something? Are you an uncle?" He attempted to joke, thankfully earning a quiet giggle. "Don't be silly he isn't due for ages, anyway what I wanted to say was-"

"Hello baby." A deep, familiar voice practically yelled as he approached the two boys in the cafeteria. They were sat on their own table, situated in the middle of the large room. "Eleven, not in public." Little sushi whined, hitting the boy gently on the chest. "Why not? You are my baby after all." The boy threw a threatening glare to Sian, whose heart dropped to the ground, stomach following suit as he saw Justin plant a kiss to the others cheek.

"We're official!"

His heart broke.

As his eyes widened, he could feel bad butterflies filling his belly. They sat expectant for a reply, Eleven expecting a quick quip and Justin waiting for words of congratulations. What could he say? The loves of his life are happy, without him.

"Wow, why d-didn't you lead with that, silly?" He chuckled, the boy in question holding the brightest smile he'd ever seen. Eleven furrowed his brows, questioning his reaction. "What? No smartass comment?"

"Course not, I'm happy for you."

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

so i know chogiwanese is okay with people writing fics with their characters so welcome to the chogiverse people! i don't know where i am going with this book but since sian is now one of my favourite kids (alongside jie), i had to write this for my boys. will you feel pain and hurt reading? maybe. happy ending? who knows.