EIGHT

No matter how many times he replayed it in his head, the car ride with Eleven was one of the most embarrassing moments of Sian's life

No matter how many times he replayed it in his head, the car ride with Eleven was one of the most embarrassing moments of Sian's life. Shocked by not only the honesty of his friend, but the comfort. The hugs, wiping off tears, terms of endearment. It was very not Eleven. Sure, he smiled and complimented people, but never has Sian witnessed him coercing someone into admittance and confession. He should be glad he didn't hold him for any longer, because if they didn't actually arrive at the Zhong-Park household when they did he may of confessed his love to him.

He's heard sayings, stories even, regarding that the confessing of feelings. George Orwell was the one that said "Confession is not betrayal. What you say or do doesn't matter; only feelings matter. If they could make me stop loving you-that would be the real betrayal."

Maybe he should tell them.

Oh, what's he thinking?

'That's cute Sian but I'm with Justin, I'm not into you like that.'

'That's so sweet, but you know Eleven and me are a thing. It's honestly so nice, so kind, but I don't feel the same. Gosh, I feel so bad.'

'That's gross Sian, you're literally like a brother.'

'The fuck is wrong with you I'm with someone already, are you trying to break us up? That's just disgusting.'

"How did you confess to each other?" A curious Dami asked as they all walked down the path, leaving school. Despite the temperature being quite cold, the sun was bright as if lit the path in front of them. Sian walked besides Dami and Princess, while Eleven and Justin stayed in front. "Words." The tallest of them said, receiving a gentle kick from Cess in the process. "I already told you guys."

"No, you told Sian about the whole trip to the amusement park but how did you actually confess?" Dami asked again, receiving a giggle from Justin whose smile was wide at the mention of their date. "Well, contrary to everyone's beliefs, I asked him." He announced proudly, the three friends eyes slightly widening with confusion, a blush presenting on Elevens face. "Wow, and the award for the biggest loser in the world goes to Mr Ultra-Confident-I-Will-Ask-Him-One-Day." Sian laughed, shaking Elevens head with his hand. "Everyday I'd listen to you go on and on about the perfect time and place, but you pussied out."

"Watch it, Ji." Eleven muttered, embarrassed of his many rants about his soon-to-be confession of love being shot down as he was beaten to it.

"It was pretty late, and the cotton candy people shouted something about closing up soon so come get some right now if you want anything, so I ran like a madman to get some. And they gave me extra since I was the last one, and I told Eleven we could share it. So we sat on this bench," As he spoke his walking slowed down, his hand itching to hold his boyfriend's who accepted it, "and I met his eyes, he looked at me like he wanted to say something. Well, he looked like that the whole day but this time he genuinely looked like the words were on the tip of his tongue. But he couldn't because that Elvis Presley song started playing in my head, you know the I can't help falling in love with you one. My head started swaying and I kinda just went, this is it, like those scenes in movies where people realise they were in love with each other the whole time. It just came out, I love you, it felt so good to say. And I think Eleven took his first breath of the day and said 'Thank fuck'."