TEN

Does he know?

Does he know?

Sian has never felt guilt like this. Pure gut wrenching guilt which stabs at this insides as his stomach aches in pain. He can't stand. When he does he keels over in pain. He's sick. The guilt has been eating at him, forcing him to throw up. He can't eat. His dads have tried to get him to eat, Kun made his favourites, Hansol made him soup. He wasn't hungry.

He was sick.

Does Justin know that his best friend had done one of the worst things a human can do?

He's not been to school yet. He's sick, why would he? People have been messaging him. But he doesn't have the strength to talk to them. They are worried. His parents are worried. They keep talking about the doctor and hospitals, but Sian says he's okay, he'll get over it. He knows they know it's something more than medical, their sensitive baby always got like this when he was sad, but never this bad. But he'd never done this before.

Did Eleven walk out of the changing rooms with the intention of telling Justin?

Sian likes to think he would, he would feel so guilty that he would have to tell Sushi. He also likes to think he didn't, because if he did then he doesn't know what was going to happen. All of their lives are connected, but who would have to take the blame. Who would have to live a life away from them all to hide his shame, for ruining their relationship? Maybe Justin would learn to overcome it, as long as Sian was out of their lives. But-

Did he tell him?

What if he didn't? How was Sian going to ever see them again, he couldn't, couldn't keep it secret. He had to say something. But then he couldn't. He didn't want to be the person who fucked it up, who always fucked everything up.

Should he tell him?

Ding!

1️⃣1️⃣
He knows. Come over.

🤢

Shi Yi was sweating. He felt drenched, and he was sure it was starting to stain his shirt which fit tightly under his arms. What was he doing again? Oh, yeah. Telling his beloved boyfriend he kissed another guy, not just any guy, just their shared best friend who they both love and care for.

Just one of the most important people in their life.

Justin was too good for this, he knows that's a cliche, an excuse, but it's too true. He was pure, he saw the beauty in the world, he was an optimist. Yet here he was, sat opposite him in latter's home, being looked at with curious eyes. Those eyes. Shit, they are so beautiful. He loves him. He may be too young for that, maybe he isn't, who knows?