THREE

"You're never eating soup ever again?"

"I've had a traumatic experience, Dami."

"Traumatic, sure."

"I have battle scars to prove it."

"Sure."

"Here, I'll show you."

"I'd advise you to keep the trousers on." Jiro's familiar deep voice rung behind them, an attractive chuckle following. "I already got your photos, you really need to learn to stop oversharing." Dami rolled her eyes jokingly. Sian had already sent many attachments of his newly received blisters. Photos of his fire red thighs to videos of peeling skin filled Dami's inbox throughout yesterday. "Do they hurt? I asked papa what would help and he went in a cliche rant about love, so I decided to just get you some cookies." Jiro had always looked after Sian. Chenle and Kun were close, and the papa would rather die then allow his role model's son live without his own special ge. "Thank you, ge. They're better then yesterday, but mama promised-" Sian stopped himself. He knew he was already titled 'crybaby' across the school, and to admit that his own parent promised he'd get ice cream if he didn't cry over his legs for the day would just encourage the title.

"Promised what?"

"SIAN!" A loud eruption of his voice sounded from the end of the corridor, heavy stomps following. Two arms wrapped around his back tightly. The familiar scent of Justin's cologne hit his nostrils, and he felt frozen as he took it in (for that seemed like forever). "I was so worried, you wouldn't reply to my messages." Purposefully, of course.

"Sorry, my mama had me on full recovery. Didn't really have to time to go on my phone." He laughed off, Dami's mouth slowly opening to refute his claims. Quickly going to cover her mouth, laughing even harder. Each of friends looking concerned and weirded out. "Aw, that's okay. Do your legs feel better." Justin looked up at him with sparkling eyes. Sian swore he could see every single emotion the boy had melting from them, he was so open, his heart displayed on his sleeve. It was hard to lie too. "Kind of, still blistered and sore, pretty sensitive." Dami turned to him, offended that he had clearly lied to her (with the best intentions).

"You've always been sensitive though." Eleven mocked, his arm wrapping around Justin's shoulder, his hand laying atop of the heart Sian can see protruding from his sleeve. "Haha." Sian's hand came to hit the back of his head. "You little, hold this babe." The half Chinese set off, cackling with laughter as Eleven's heavy footsteps following him. Childlike innocent stomps, looks, and laughs filled the hallway. People looked at them in amusement and shame, others completely ignoring them. It wasn't an unusual scene for the two. A giggling Justin took to following them, leaving a confused Jiro and a disappointed Dami behind. "Hey, not too fast!"

Sian didn't really register the pain in his legs until he stopped to check if Eleven was gaining on him, and when he did he was unable to start up again. "Got you!" His back hit the lockers firmly, and a hand crept to his neck, playfully choking him. Eleven was painted red from running, and his hair was disheveled and damp with sweat. It most definitely wasn't the most attractive thing Sian had ever looked at. "Say sorry." He demanded, in a strict tone of breathlessness. "B-Beg." Sian muttered, feeling a hand graze and rub his hip. "Ugh, you're a brat." Eleven didn't budge, eyes now interlocking with Sian's. He froze then. The half Chinese shivered with the change of atmosphere, feeling the playfulness fade away and a sense of seriousness settled in. Their breaths steadied, their chests moving up in down together, feeling their hearts sync.

"W-We should get to class." Sian muttered, not having the strength to look away. "Yeah." Neither did Eleven.

Little Sushi stood off to the side, mixes of emotions bubbling inside him. He was jealous as he watching his boyfriends hand touch Sian, yet he stilled when he looked at the latter's face. Ethereal? Maybe. To say he wasn't a bit turned on from the two's playful fight, would be a lie. The two most attractive people in the world were red and glazed over with sweat, their eyes dark and their hair messy.

Fu-

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Boys, class!" Justin smiled and shouted, bringing them back to reality. Running and grabbing each of their hands, he brought them to their shared class.

😡

They had double maths first today, and their break time couldn't of been more relaxing for them. Eleven was none stop whining as he struggled with the class, refusing help and criticism. Sian was pretty good in the class, and Little Sushi slept through most of it.

"It really isn't that hard."

"Yeah, probability is the one of the easiest units."

"Probability can suck my d-"

"Guys!" Princess gasped from where she sat staring at her phone. They sat on their usual, circular cafeteria table, situated in the middle of the court. "What?" Sian questioned, seeing Dami and Princess staring at the latter's phone intently. "You know how seniors have to pair up and do a project on an English book every year?" They all nodded. "Soojin in Class B said she overheard that we are starting it today, we should be getting our partners." Everyone groaned at that. Their English teacher was known to pick the worst partners, having 'mean girls' paired with 'nerds', and almost always girls with boys.

"I better get you." Dami gently hit Sian, who nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, she always puts me with someone I loathe."

"Sit down!" Mrs Kim shouted out, Eleven erupting in laughter as he pulled Sian's chair. "Fuck off." He muttered, chuckling himself. "Language." Little sushi attempted to glare, receiving awe's in the process. "Now from what I've heard you guys already know today I'll be partnering you guys up for your English book review paper." Groans filled the room, to which the teacher rolled her eyes. "Now you'll be discussing with one another which book you want to do and start of with some basic research."

"Jung Somin and Kim Jaemin."

"Zhang Zhyuan and Park Hee."

"Kim Dami and Wong Justin."

"Princess Suh and Xiao Eleven."

"Ji Sian and Lee Juyeon."

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

cliche jealous plot line? ding, ding, ding!
also am i using the boyz juyeon purely because of his american football photos? ding, ding, ding!

cliche jealous plot line? ding, ding, ding! also am i using the boyz juyeon purely because of his american football photos? ding, ding, ding!