Chapter 9

I looked around to see everyones eyes closed "You can look now" not to long after that everyone started to open their eyes "Midorya what happened" I looked at todoroki "so todoroki was being controlled by something for someone, I asked you to close your eyes because I activated my quirk on got rid of most of the moisture in the area." some of them looked astonished and some looked happy "Right, so is everyone ok?" everyone nodded "so Kaminari is the only person injured..." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?" I looked at Kirishima and shook my head "don't worry about it" I walked away and went back to my seat "Hey kami are you ok?" he gripped his arm but nodded "Don't worry im fine nothing fatal" I sighed in relief "Thats good to hear" he smiled at me.

"Are you still tired?" "Not anymore" I had a more serious face now "Good" He looked a bit scared "Is this about before" I nodded "You have to answer all of my questions honestly" he sighed but nodded "Why are you working with them" I didn't expect him to answer straight away "He has my family" "how did they get captured" I asked him questions till we got back to school. when we got back to school I dragged Kaminari to Nezu's office "You know that their will be a punishment for this right?" he was silent.

I knocked on Nezu's door "Come in" I opened the door still dragging kaminari "Midorya do you have a reason for dragging Kaminari" I nodded, I pulled kaminari in front held both of his hands behind his back "Midorya you are acting like he's a criminal" I looked at Nezu in the eyes while Kaminari stared at the ground "Mido-" I interrupted him before he could say anything else "Denki Kaminari is a traitor of U.A" Kaminari didn't move at all, but by the look on Nezu's face he was mad but shocked.

"I am going to need him to come in for questioning" Kaminari finally looked up and nodded his head "I will need you to leave Midorya" I looked at Kaminari one more time then left. As soon as the doors closed I fell to the floor and sighed 'SHIT' I realised that I had fell on the floor so hard and busted some on the scars open, I felt blood rushing down my back "MIDORYA!!" I looked up and saw Todoroki "Oh hey" he sat down and went in to hug me, as usual I flinched as soon as he got close and put his hands up "Sorry" he stopped and sat normally.

I was certainly in pain but it didn't bother me, we sat and talked for a bit "Boys" we looked at and saw Vlad King "sorry sir" Todoroki stood up and put out his hand so I could grab it "go ahead without me ill be in class tomorrow" he nodded his head and left "are you going to leave?" I nodded, I started to stand up but as soon as  I did blood rushed down my legs and into the pool of blood already on the floor "KID?!" I blacked out.

-Few days later- 

I woke up once again in a white room, I sat up and put my hand on my head "What happened..." I looked around and saw no one "Shit..." I looked at my body and I had an IV in my arm, I laid back down and went to sleep.

it was only a few hours later when I heard the door open "So how is he" "He is perfectly fine, he just has to make sure to take it easy on his back" once the door closed I sat up to see Aizawa standing at the door "Morning" he just stared at me when I said that "you hear all that?" I nodded, he took a seat on the couch "Mic will be hear soon" I was a bit confused "guess no one has told you yet" I shook my head "Mic and I have adopted you" my eyes widened but I was silent "We made a rule with Nezu that if you got into the hospital again but your scars then we would adopt you"

I sat still until the doors opened again "HEYYYYY" I didn't keep my eyes off of the bed "Hizashi!" "So-" I quickly put my head up with a terrified face "Kid this is Hizashi not Hisashi" I calmed down a bit more, I put my head back down and looked at the bed again "when am I discharged" I didn't move when I asked "Tomorrow" I looked up again and sat like that "we will pick you up in the morning" I nodded and they left the room.

I waited until nightfall hit, 'Now is my chance' I opened the window quietly I stood on the window and looked down 'Im pretty high up' then I jumped. I activated my Angel quirk and flew away, not to far away I heard the hospital alarms go off "guess they found out" I said under my breath.

I started to fly faster so I could find somewhere to hide "Izuku!!" I looked behind me and saw hawks "Get back to the hospital!!" I didn't listen or slow down, but when I refused I felt feathers pulling on my legs. I kicked them off and curled in a ball "Cya" I fell, my wings wrapped around me activating a shield as protection for my fall, I fell into an alleyway. I quickly deactivated my quirk and made a camouflage quirk and hid on the wall so hawks couldn't see me.

he landed in the alleyway but didn't see anything "I could've sworn he fell here, must've ran into a building or another alley" he ran further into the alleys, I didn't bother to move just incase he came back. after awhile he didn't come back so I made a transformation quirk to make myself look different so I could get away.

Heyoooo!!

I hope that you guys enjoyed this! it has been awhile since I last posted a chapter, it was a bit of a struggle to get this done because I did have to re read the story again and its really late, I have to get up early in the morning so I didn't get as much in as I wanted to but I promised you guys that I would stay up and get this done!! I am really grateful for the support.

So have an Amazing Morning, day or Night! <3 love you all