Chapter 8

—Izuku's POV—

I was walking towards everyone with kaminari in my hands "Young Midorya" I turned around to see All Might walking towards us "What do you need?" I stopped in my tracks to look at him "Would you like me to take kaminari off of your hands?" I shook my head and continued walking "Midorya" I continued walking up the stairs till I was face to face with Iida.

"if Kaminari is hurt let him see recovery girl" he said moving his arms in a robot like way "He's not hurt he just needs sleep" he nodded. I was walking towards the gates when someone stopped me "Midor-" I turned around to see Todoroki "Yes?" he started to blush a little bit "Can I talk to you in private when we get back?" he said with still no emotion.

"Sure.." I walked away and onto the bus with Kaminari still in my arms, I placed him in the seat closest to the window. I strapped him in and let him rest his head on mine, (SO CUTE!!) I started to fall asleep when I heard lots of foot steps coming towards the bus "Now I can slee-" I fell asleep on Kaminari's head.

--Bakugo POV--

I was yelling at Kirishima for being a stupid piece of crap. I was the first one to get on the bus, I stopped when I saw that Izuku and dunce face were sleeping "Be quiet" I said to Kirishima as I walked onto the bus. he was probably confused but I didn't care "Awww" I heard him say, I decided to sit behind the sleeping boys since I didn't want anyone to wake them up.

--Two hours later--

the boys hadn't woken up but the rest of the class were asleep, I was the only one awake apart from Todoroki who has just been staring at Izuku for a while. I heard groaning in front of me so I was guessing that Dunce face or Izuku woke up "What happened..." I now knew it was dunce face  "be quiet" I said in a lowly voice, he turned to me and was looking around to see where we were.

"What happened?" I asked him trying not to sound demanding "Me and..." he was about to finish his sentence but he was interrupted "I was helping him fight some bad guys when he told me to go and help the others" I looked over to see Izuku "Stupid" is all said while resting my back and head on my chair "Also" they both looked at me "Half-and-Half has been staring at you two the whole bus ride"

--back to Izuku's POV--

"Half-and-Half has been staring at you two the whole bus ride" me and Kaminari looked back to see Todoroki staring daggers into Kami. when he saw that we were looking at him he looked at me and started to blush, I sat back down "Uhm Kami.." I turned to look at him "does Todoroki give you bad vibes..?" he nodded "What happened?" I heard Bakugo say "He looking like he wanted to kill Kami but when he looked at me he started to blush.." I heard him sigh.

"Go back to sleep ill stay up just incase something happens" I nodded, I put my head on Kami's and went to sleep. I woke up to yelling, when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was blood and ice "Kami.." I looked over to his direction and saw that he was perfectly fine apart from his arm that had a cut, I turned around to were the yelling was and I saw the rest of the class yelling at someone and Bakugo was in his face.

"STOP" my eye sight came clear and I saw that they were looking at me but I saw something that the rest of the class didn't. I got out of my seat and walked toward Todoroki "Midorya be careful" I nodded at Iida, I was in front of Todoroki and I noticed that he was taller then before. I got on my knees and looked at his feet "He's not on the ground?" I looked at Sato "Can you lift him up a little please?" he nodded and picked up Todoroki a little. when he did I saw something red and black coming out of his feet.

"Todoroki" I looked at him and is eyes were white "He was being controlled" just because Bakugo was the most angry "knock him out" a smirk started to form on Bakugo's face "My pleasure" once he knocked him out "How do we get rid of the ice?" Sero asked "I can Try!" everyone looked at mina "Never mind then" she sat down with a little angry face.

"Close your eyes please" I told the class, hopefully they listened because I started to activate my 'Fox' quirk but on the fire side. the room started to heat up, I walked over to the ice and touched it to melt it. once I finished I deactivated my quirk "You can look now" I turned around to see everyones eyes closed.

Sorry that this took so long to get out....

its just that when I'm at my mums i'm only aloud on my electronics on Sundays sadly

But I hope you enjoyed this! so have a wonderful Morning, Day or Night!!