Chapter 7: USJ

—still izuku's POV—

Once we got to the back of the school I saw that the busses arrived "Oh, I guess we can play our game of chess another time" I nodded. I was looking forward to play against Nezu, I nelt down so Nezu could get of my shoulder "now we just have to wait for Mr. Aizawa" "indeed" I walk towards bakugo who was with kirishima "hey bakugo!" His head turned around.

"Hey Nerd" I rolled my eyes. I looked over at Kirishima, I was about to say 'hi' to him but he was death starring me so I just looked at Bakugo once again "Oi shitty hair" that caught his attention "What's up" "your spacing out" "oh sorry"

Mr. Aizawa came and told us to get on the bus. I was sitting next to Bakugo, I felt eyes on me, but I was falling asleep so I didn't really care. I felt something shaking me I looked up and saw bakugo " Izuku wake up" I opened my eyes but I still felt like there was still eyes on me. I looked around and saw Kirishima "sorry bakugo I was sleepy" I put all my attention on bakugo.

We got out of the bus "Put on your hero outfit" I grabbed my case and walked around the side of the building. My hero outfit was combined with a few bits of my hair so when ever I use my quirk my outfit would move/change around to fit the power. (it's like his normal outfit but instead of it being green it's white and the hood isn't there it's a white rabbit mask instead)

This is just to make it easier

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Hero Name: White Rabbit
Age: 14
Quirks: Nine Tail Fox, Angel and Create
Gender: Male

I got into my outfit and walked back to where everyone was. I was using my 'Fox' quirk to equip a pair of ears so I could hear everything around me but, I had a ringing sound in my ears which made its way towards the roof. I looked up and saw electricity on the signal, I looked at kaminari and noticed little tiny bits of electricity "wow you guys got fake villains too?!" By the voice it was Kirishima "those aren't fake" purple mist started to cover all of us, I jumped on kaminari when the floor turned purple. We landed in the mountain zone "what the hell Midoriya!" "I should be saying that to you" he looked a bit confused but worried, I was still on top of him "nice going with the signal" his eyes went wide "Ugh. Now I don't have to hold back on you at least" "I thought you wanted to go all out at the festival" I heard running from behind me "how many people am I versing?" I jumped off of kaminari "25 vs 1" wow unfair much.

Sooner or later it was just me and kaminari standing "Kaminari." "y'no you where one of the people I didn't want to kill." "should I feel special?" I heard him groaning "Why are you going this?" I was confused since he was one of the nicest and least likely to hurt anyone or become a villain "I have too!" I was shocked at the sudden outburst "W-what do you mean?" his eyes became watery "They have my family!" I saw tears running down his cheek 'he must really love his family'  "Kaminari you don't have to do this" he looked at me with an angry look "Don't have too? Don't have too?!" "K-" "You don't understand! you don't even have a family!" soon it was silent. "Mido-" "I may not have a family at the moment. but you have NO IDEA what I've been trough!" and I just walked away if I stayed there any longer I would of lashed out and most likely killed him.

I finally got back to the middle when I saw Mr. Aizawa laying on the floor covered in blood "s-sir" I said under my breath, I looked up to the entrance and saw everyone standing there "ahh Kid" I looked over and saw a guy covered in hands coming towards me "Stay away!" I yelled which made Aizawa look over "mid- AHHHH!" I jumped back into the water "Kid we're not going to hurt you" but I didn't trust him so I didn't move any closer. I finally got him into the water with the hands coming off, soon it was just the one on his face "Oi get over here!" I moved backwards "NOMU!" I saw the bird looking creature walking towards us "Get Him!" he started running towards me.

he grabbed me and chucked me over his shoulder, I activated my 'fox' quirk without activating my ears and tail. I used the ice part and put one of my hands on its head, so his brain would freeze and stop working. He stopped walking and loosened his grip, he fell too the ground with a frozen brain, I kept on using the ice part of the quirk and made a sharp icicle too put through his head but in the corner of my eye I saw something running towards me "How dare you!" I looked over and quickly ducked I saw that it was the hand guy from before. I quickly put the icicle into the birds (Nomu) brain. 

"You" I looked over and saw that guy again "YOU RUIN EVERYTHING" he yelled at me 'that yelling I've heard it before' I looked at him with a shocked face "y-your shigiraki" he looked at me with a confused face. "Your that kid I kidnapped!" I backed away getting closer to Aizawa, I looked up towards the group of kids before and saw Todoroki and Bakugo running closer. I saw a long piece of ice go past me and a few explosions "Midorya grab Mr. Aizawa and get him to RG" "ok" that's all I said. when I grabbed him I ran up the stairs as fast as I could but at the same time being careful so I didn't hurt his wounds.

I put him down and deactivated my quirk and then activated my 'angel' quirk without the wings. using my 'healing' on him, making my hands glow green while they floated, soon his eyes started to open "Midorya?" "Yes sir" "why and I warm" he was definitely confused "I'm healing you" he closed his eyes once more to let me finish. once I finished the only things left were some bruises "thank you Midorya" I nodded and looked back to see if Todoroki and Bakugo, they where doing fine but I decided to go and help so it was quicker.

Once I got down there I activated my quirk and used the fire part of it, I waited till Todoroki and Bakugo used there quirk together so I could send a fire blast at the same time to make the shot stronger. it didn't take too long till they both sent a bit of their quirk at him, so I pitched in and sent a fire blast at shigiraki "Icy-hot was that you?!" Bakugo questioned "No..I don't use my right side" Todoroki answered "hey guys" I smiled and waved "You have an ice and fire quirk?!" Todoroki was confused, I shook my head saying no "its just one quirk" I turned on my quirk fully making my ears and my tail appear.

"Ready guys?" I looked at the two boys now landing next to me "hell yeah" "ok.." they both replied "You guys are cheaters!" "its called the real world Shigiraki" I looked over at Bakugo and he ran towards Handy I ran on the side of him and todoroki ran behind bakugo. I saw a portal open behind handy "GUYS STOP!" we all stopped and saw handy disappear into the portal.

"HAVE NO FEAR FOR-" me and the guys looked at the entrance to see all might "Sorry all might everything's taken care of!" I went up to the Nomu and activated my fire and put it on the part of his brain that wasn't covered in ice. "Very well I'll get the police" I looked over to where me and Kaminari where "ill be back guys I need to do something." and I just walked off. I reached the landslide area when I saw Kaminari on the ground crying with some bodies in front of him "Kaminari" he looked over to me with teary eyes "t-they k-k-killed them.." I also started to cry, I ran over to him and hugged him trying to comfort him "they lived a g-good life "he looked back at the bodies but I pulled his head towards me "kaminari you should rest I'll carry you back" he nodded and laid on my lap.

 a few minutes later I knew he was asleep by the way he was breathing, I picked him up and used my angel wings to fly us close to the ground so no one would see us. I landed close to the entrance but behind something so no one could see my wings, I deactivated my quirk and walked back to the entrance with kaminari still in my arms asleep.

Hey Guys!! Hope you enjoyed this!

I just started to use my laptop so hopefully Ill be posting things like this while I'm at my mums. school just started back up for me today and I was glad to see my friends! hopefully when you guys get back to school you're happy to see them or when you got back.

I'm going to start on the next chapter now

Have a wonderful Morning, Day or Night!!