BONUS. Ⅰ

Why he stares❞ •

A year had gone by since the new generation of shinobi entered the academy in konohagaru. It has only been a couple of months since the assassination of the entire Uchiha clan.

Early afternoon, the sun shined across the village creating a halo on the surrounding forest. Uchiha Sasuke was the last of his clan. He stopped in the entrance of the Cherry Blossem gardens not far from the school grounds. They had been let out early that day, it was something about a small fire in the teacher's lounge. Sasuke did not care much. The boy took a step in the orchard. Seeing the pink petals fall aimlessly to the ground brought some kind of peace to the young boy. He sat down at the foot of a tree. He sighed and brought his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms tight around his legs.

Tapping of small feet entered his field of hearing. He stared with furrowed brows at the disturbance. "What do you want, Dobe?" Sasuke nearly hissed. Naruto huffed and glared at the young Uchiha. "Well, if you must know, Teme," Naruto said condescending, "My brother wants to know if you wanna play ninja with us?" The blond muttered under his breath. Sasuke raised a fine brow, "What you say?" He questioned. "My brother wanted to know if you wanna play ninja with us!" Naruto groaned. "Why didn't your 'brother' ask me himself? Hm?" Sasuke asked, "Since when have you had a brother?" Naruto rolled his eyes. "Yes, I have a twin brother," Naruto sighed then swallowed thickly, "H-He doesn't talk much." Naruto looked over his shoulder. Sasuke stood up and followed blonde's trail of sight. There stood a boy with bright red hair and wide purple eyes peeking from behind one of the trees not far from them.

Sasuke turned to the blond and said with finality, "No

Sasuke turned to the blond and said with finality, "No." The Uchiha walked away.

Naruto walked up to his redhead brother. "Don't worry about him, his just a stuck-up bastard," Naruto growled and wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulders. "Let's go," said Naruto and spare the other boy to walk.

×

It has been a week since the redhead had seen the Uchiha. Everyday he and Naruto would play in the Cherry Blossom orchard but there was no sign of him. Naruto was in the raven's class, so Naruto saw him a lot.

Sasuke found himself in the Cherry Blossom orchard again, for reasons unknown to him. He did note that he was much happier that morning compared to most mornings. He even smiled at one girl in his class, she had pink hair with a red bow. Haruno Sakura, the boy thought. He found a random tree and sat at the stump. He leaned up and looked at the pink cherry blossoms nestled in the branches.

The Uzumaki pair ran in the Cherry Blossom orchard again and surprisingly found the raven sitting up against a tree looking up at the branches. The redhead tugged the blonde's hand. Naruto understood and rolled his eyes and sighed in exasperation. "I really don't understand why you want that Teme to play with us," Naruto groaned and pulled the redhead to the Uchiha. He looks lonely like us, thought the redhead but did not voice to his brother.