Meet Your Childhood Buddy!

"Hey! NUTSY" He smirked.

I was still standing there with my mouth opened. My brain resisted to register the images sent by my eyes. I had to rub my eyes to believe what I was seeing, I was actually seeing.

It doesn't make sense. So let's move forward.

"What the hell you're doing here, you annoying creature?" I remarked.

"Is that the way to welcome your guest Miss Ana Davis?" He tried being formal.

"Oh! My bad, where is my guest? Where are you my guest? Where are you? I can't see you" I tried being sarcastic.

"It is your bad Ana for that you can't see this HANDSOME HOTTIE in front of you." Alec said.

I sincerely accept the truth. For god's sake, he was looking hot even in a tee and regular jeans. His looks, oh my god, stunningly freaking sexy.

I took a minute to process what I was thinking. Was I really thinking such stuff about this SOB? Unfortunately, Yes!

"HANDSOME HOTTIE, hmm, are you kidding me? You and handsome, Stop it right there. It is surely the joke of the decade." I replied. "All I can see an annoying EWW Creature."

Hey you, yes, you don't judge me. I can't say the truth and that to this annoying creature, surely not. He would probably start flying if I'd tell him.

"HMM, you can use this trick of pacifying yourself so that you don't fall for this HOTTIE, quite witty of you Ana but it won't work. Let me warn you about that." He reciprocated to my dumb statement.

"I'd fall for you? ..."

"I thought you'd resist first but you accepted it, quite quick that was. I'm impressed."

"Shut up Alec!"

"For god's sake, when was the last time your freaking mouth was shut?"

"UMM, that's personal but if you're asking me...." He smirked.

There I knew something's fishy.

"No I'm not asking. So, don't....."

"When I was canoodling, so are you interested in shutting my mouth. I'm up for it. But don't you think anyone may see us here. We can do this in your room. I mean you can shut my mouth there."

Before I could reply to him, I smelled something burning.

"WTF, HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THAT?" I screamed.

"What happened? ....."

I rushed towards my kitchen without giving much attention to what he said. Firstly, I turned off the stove as soon as I entered the kitchen. And I was imagining my future, then, of my mom throwing me out of this house. The kitchen was a total mess, now, my only perfect omelet got burnt and that too because of.......

"Woah! Ana How did you manage to adore this kitchen so well?" he remarked," You forgot your spatula, By the way, what is on this pan?"

"Alec please, this all happened because of you." I yelled at him," I was literally starving and after fifth try I made this omelet and it too got burnt."

He laughed till tears formed in his eyes and I was just standing there clueless.

"You don't even know how to cook omelet NUTSY." He finally broke the strange silence in the kitchen.
"Just get out of here Alec. You drained my energy already." I replied in a hushed tone.

I was not in the state to pull this argument with Alec. And how would I be. I didn't have anything after the morning meal.

"Ana, you seem serious now. I was just joking. And I'm sorry if this happened because of me but I can make this up to you." He hummed.