Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the original Harry Potter characters, they belong to Jk Rowling as well as all aspects of the original plot of Harry Potter. (Even though I do not agree with any of her horrific transphobic views) I only own Nell Lupin-Black and any unique plots I create.

(The chapters get better I promise)

Feel free to vote ;)

After leaving Hogwarts, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and James Potter all trained and became aurors as planned and Lily got a job in the 'Protection and Rights of Magical Creatures' department in the ministry.

Peter Pettigrew moved to America and despite many attempts to keep in contact with him, Peter slowly disappeared from the marauders' lives and they rarely saw or spoke to him. The remaining four were all also members of the order of the Phoenix, working to stop Voldemort's rise to power.

Within just over a year Lily and James got married with Sirius and Remus following shortly after. At the age of 20 Remus and Sirius decided they were ready for a child and so went through the process of having their own biological child through a special department at St Mungo's with magic.

Whilst their baby was in process of being created Lily fell pregnant with her and James' first baby and around 8 and a half months later went into labour and gave birth to Harry the same day Remus and Sirius received their daughter, Nell, from St Mungo's.

Nell was born as a metamorphagus however unfortunately she also carried the werewolf gene like Remus and therefore would have to face turning every full moon, Remus was devastated and blamed himself however with Sirius by his side they got through it.

The 4 parents were ecstatic to be raising their children together and from the day they were born, Harry and Nell spent little time apart. Remus and Sirius adored their little girl and James and Lily did with their little boy. Sirius and Remus were made Harry's godparents and James and Lily were made Nell's.

The parent's worries of bringing their children into a war stricken world quickly faded as death eater attacks slowed and all destruction wreaked by Voldemort seemed to come to a halt soon after the kids were born. Eventually all mention of Voldemort and his followers stopped and it was as if they disappeared without a trace. No one had a seen or heard from Voldemort for years and as the two children grew up, it was as if he had never existed.

The Potter and Lupin-Black family spent all of their time together and were practically always round each other's houses. Seven years after Harry and Nell were born, Lily and James had their second child, another boy, Lucas Sirius Potter, who adored his family, particularly his older sister figure.

By the time of Harry and Nell's 11th birthday, when they were preparing to leave for Hogwarts, the two were inseparable (much like their parents) and were ready to start their journey through Hogwarts together.