Ch. 5

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR. FUCK 2020. NOW IMMA READ A CH.

YN POV.

Im laying in a car. Atleast it sounds like a car and its really small. A radio is blasting music. I frown and feel my hands being sticky. The blood isnt dry yet. So i passed out not long ago. My hands are also not tied down.

We take a sharp turn and i feel my head slam in the door. I almost made a sound but i keep my eyes closed as if im still unconsious. We stop and i can hear the person get out and call for someone.

Next thing i know is someone opening the door and gently grabbing my head before it can slam on anything.

"I have her head i need you to scoot her on a stretcher. Then we can get her inside." A male says.

I hear a female voice and i feel myself slipping away again.

"Where are her wounds." The female says.

I pass out again for a few minutes and hear voice shouting. Im being moved to somewhere and i open my eyes. It looks like a hospital.

"Where am i." My voice sounds hoarse and i cant keep my eyes open.

"In the hospital, honey. You are going to be okay." A female smiles at me and I relax.

"We are going to clean you up okey?" She says and i nod having my eyes closed. I feel a needle in my arm and know the dosed me.

Its okey though. Im safe.

??? pov

Im at work when my phone rings.

"Hello, Jason Johnson here." I speak to the person calling me. I keep going with my work and take a sip if water.

"Hello mister Johnson. Someone called Yn Pierce just got to the hospital. She had you as emergency contact. Do you know her ?" A female speaks.

My pen falls out my hand and i stare for a moment at the door.

"Yes, yes i know Yn. She has been missing for the past 3 years. Where is she ? And how did you know it was her?" I ask as soon as i process that Yn is still alive.

"She is California." The female says to me and tells me all the further details. I write them down and hang up.

Fucking hell she went from Canada Montreal to fucking California.

How did she manage to get in a hospital so badly wounded. Broken nose and ribs, a few bad cuts.

I grab my things and make a bag. Quickly grabbing my car keys and company credit card. I cant go to her without money.

A few hours later im flying to California.

Yn pov

I wake up with a headache and look around me. Im in a room with a window to the forest. I smile. They didnt make it and nobody has a clue that i did it. Otherwise there would be handcuffs.

The nurse walks in and gives me my food.

"What is the time ?" I ask her.

"Its just past 12Pm." She says smiling.

"Someone is coming for you today. Rest a bit more." I frown. Someone coming for me?

"Okey." I eat my food and look out the window.

Would Ej and the others already start looking for me ? Or maybe they didnt care. That could also be possible.

I mean im new and not that nice. I didnt know i fell asleep untill i hear a phone ring. Someone is in my room and it isnt a nurse. Trying to send my magic out and feel out the room i feel anothers magic collaps with mine.

Jason ?

I open my eyes and look at the person in the room. He has blond hair and green eyes. His nose was once broken and his eyes look tired. He looks overall exhausted.

"Yn?" He says when he catches me awake. "They said i could go in and wait till you wake up.. sorry if you didnt want that."

"Its fine. What are you doin here ?" I say as i grab a glass of water.

"You.. listed me as emergency contact.." Jason looks at my hands.

"I have been cleaned ya know. Its not blood." I set down my glass and look everywhere but him.

"I couldve helped you! Why didnt you come to me when you got them?" He says. "You didnt need to walk away."

"I did what was safe for everyone. I couldnt controle my mind, let alone my magic."

"You went missing 3 years ago. You are for fuck sakes 19 now."

I shake my head and press a button. "Im done talking to you. Could you please get out?"

"No im not leaving without you."

Two security guards come into my room and take him out. I dont look at him and just lay back again.

He wouldnt understand. He never had since i got them. The only reason why i had him as emergency contact was because he was my only friend.

I sigh and close my eyes feeling myself falling asleep.

Ej would laugh at me this weak. To be honest i get it. I would too.

I hum a song and try to walk around feeling the drugs in my body still working.

Useless. I cant even use my fucking fingers properly. I sigh and call for a nurse.

"Whats wrong?" She asks.

"I eh could i watch a movie, maybe ?" I ask and she smiles and nods.

"Of course, you have a tv. What movie would you like?" I bite my lip and think.

"Tangled." The nurse nods and walks away. A little while later she returns with a dvd.

"Hey can i ask something else ?"

"Of course."

"Who was the man who brought me in? I didnt see him and couldnt thank him."

"Oh, he is a doctor here." She puts in the dvd. "He said he wanted to check in on you when his shift ended. That is in about 3 hours."

"Is he nice ?"

"He, he is different." She laugh. "But he is okey in a different way."

I nod and look at the screen.

"Enjoy your movie, yn."

"Thank you."