Ch. 1

Yn pov

Fucking hell.

I look at the bullet wound in my right arm. It went straight through but is bleeding like hell.

Id have to ask Jack to patch me up later. If he even still wants to get involved.

Leaving the wound for what it is for now, i look around seeing Sabrina holding a man down, David is holding a police officier at gun point.

At my left i see a man grabbing his phone.

"I wouldnt do that if i were you.." They dont know im one of them. I came in 10 minutes earlier.

The man next to me has the key to the vault. If i can just be a terrified bystander i might get the info from him. David shot me to sell the story.

Although i think he just generally wanted to shoot me after the trouble of today.

"Why?" The man asks whispering.

"Because i dont think they know who they are looking for."

"Lucky me." The man smiles and looks at me. He couldnt be older then 40.

"Why? A-are you the..?" I ask and he nods.

"Are we safe ?" I ask sliding over more trying not to scream in pain.

"Yes, they are looking above ground not under my desk." He smiles to comfort me.

"Thank you kindly, sir." I grimace as i stand up and put my hand over the bullet wound.

I cant take it much longer.

David shoots the police man and he falls down. Dead.

Sabrina breaks the guy's arm and walks to the man i was next to.

"Up." She says.

The man refuses.

"Ahw come onnn, dont be a buzzkiller." I grab his hair and drag him with me to the desk he was on before they came.

"4 minutes guys." Leo speaks into the coms.

"Lets go." I sit down on the ground and close my eyes. I can sense the small door under the desk drawers. Smart.

"Gimme some boom things." David hands me an automatic lock opener.

Placing it 2 seconds later a boom can be heard.

"Police are at the south. Keep following the plan." Leo says.

"Call the others. Get them out." I say to Sabrina and she walks away getting the last two members of our group.

Grabbing my still empty bag i go into the hole. There should be diamonds, crowns, some weapons from other worlds.

And so easy to acces.

Filling up my bag throwing it at David i climb up again.

"2 minutes you stupid fucks."

"Right on time." I grin.

"Mal, we have to go. Do your thing and lets get outta here." David says as he straps the bags to his body hiding the new weight with his new spell.

"Yeah yeah, no fun ID." I say pouting.

I wipe everyones mind and Leo deletes the cameras.

"Send 1/3 to the south. 1/3 to the west and the other to your escape route."

I grab my shit and Sabrine controles the humans to Leo's liking.

Running with a few people to the north side. A van pulls up infront of me. 3 man, all black, jump out and take me.

"Fucking hell i didnt hear gun shots ! She is hurt." A male voice says as i black out.

Well, next time better.

??? Pov

We were supposed to get the girl, probably leader and proxy, bring her to the safe house.

How did she end up getting shot ?

"Hospital or medical people safehouse ?" I ask.

"Safe house. Ill call." Jack replies.

"You know her, you turned pale." I say looking at our driver, who is also pale and looks like he'll throw up.

"Yes, her alies is Mal, her real name tho is yn." Jack says calling to the safehouse to make sure he can do his work.

Mal, yeah i heard that name before. Her face glows gold and flatters a bit. Revealing her true face.

I stare at her face, green/jade eyes, light brown hair, a bit freckles.

She is beautifull, and has a scar from above her eyebrow to her temple.

She shifts and groans. "Fucking hell." I grin at her choice of words. And look over at Jack. He looks up amd shifts to her.

"Hey Yn. You are safe." He smiles and looks at her arm. "Toby, Ben, Jeff and I are here to help you." He says and our driver stops infront of the safe house.

I grab my axe and kill the driver. Jack gets Yn out the van and into the house.

Her phone rings.

Looking over at Jack i see him nod to me. I pick up the phone and stay silent.

"Mal where are you." A male says.

"Mal?"

"Fuck." He hangs up.

I smash the phone, get rid of the battery and cards.

Jack is taking Yn into surgery for the bullet in her arm.

I walk to the kitchen and see Jeff. "How did you fuck it up so bad that she had to go to the fucking hospital." He says.

"We didnt fuck up. ID shot her." I say grabbing a waffle.

Yn Pov.

"Who was that cute guy in the van." I smile half awake.

"Toby." Jack says.

"Damn, he single ?"

"Yea, for now. He has a thing tho with an other member." He says and i hold in my scream. "But i think he might like you."

"Yeah he better. No onecan resist my charm." Jack sticks a needle in my arm and i pass out.