Ch. 6

Ej pov

I see Yn leave with David and feel myself pass out eventhough she gave me a bit healing magic.

More people are shot and i just lay on the ground.

After a while i wake up seeing police officers everywhere and people standing, some laying.

Probably dead.

I stand up and feel that my body has fully healed up. Thats a good thing.

I crawl away and try to follow prints in the grass but they are untraceable as soon as the road shows up.

Sighing i face palm and try to think of everything she has told me of the group.

I dont know much. Fucking hell Yn. Why didnt you tell me more when you could. Now i have to go back and ask slenderman.

As fast as i can i run to the forest and meet Jeff and Ben on the way.

"Werent you with Mal?" Jeff asks.

"Yes, the people from her old gang found her and kidnapped her. I dont know where she is." I say.

"Sooo, need help?" Ben says grinning. "I feel like killing a few."

"Yeah, but first slenderman needs to tell me where she is." I go to the house and find him.

After about 10 minutes Toby, Jeff, Ben and i leave and search for her.

We look around forest area's as Slenderman told me.

There is a big stash house and i open the door. Toby and Jeff go in and i hear one mumble.

"Damn, Ej look at this." Toby says and i walk in.

The first thing i notice is the smell. Blood. I look around and see 2 body's on the floor

Damn. She did a good job. I kneel down and feel for the warmth. Ice cold.

"They have been dead for a while now. I dont see a good trail on the floor." I say standing up and looking at Toby.

He looks in awe and willing to murder the one that hurt her. But im pretty sure she did it herself.

"Ill go look outside." Toby says and walks away. Jeff and i get rid of the bodies and leave going to look for Toby and Ben.

"She bled too. Quite a lot actually." Jeff says. "I think she might've passed out somewhere from the bloodloss."

I nod. There was a lot of blood on the floor. Also a pair of chains.

Toby walks towards us. "Sh-he was here i t-hink. There is a-a big blood stain on the gr-ass near the lake." He says as we walk towards it.

"There are cartracks so i think someone saw her on the road. Drove here, got her." Ben says looking at Toby.

"Well if they took her i think they might be bringing her to a hospital." I say and Toby nods.

"We ca-n all check a hosp-ital there are 5 n-ear here." Toby says.

We all nod in agreement and everyone gets a hospital to check.

Toby pov

I walk into the hospital with a spell on me so that i dont look as murderous as i do.

I wanted to kill them and torture them so bad. But Yn already got there before me.

Im glad she got her revenge. Now, just find her.

I walk to a nurse. "Hey.. m-my girlfriend is in-n a hospital b-ut i dont know-w wh-ich one.. is she here ?" I ask for once not hating my stutter.

I called Yn my girlfriend. Sounds nice.

"I, i dont know. What is her name ?" She asks.

Shit i dont know her surname. "She w-anted to cha-nge her surname so i do-nt know that-t one.. its Yn, 19 year old."

She looks in her computer and mumbles to herself how to look Yn up.

"Room 205, second floor." She says and i thank her as i walk away.

She was here! Damn i got lucky. I want to run to the fucking elevator but i walk calmly.

Getting in i press second floor. After what feels like a while i step out and look around.

There is a blonde guy sitting infront of 205. I look in sneakily and see Yn watching Tangled.

I grin and walk past the blonde dude and knock as i hear her say come in.

Closing the door behind me, she pauses the movie.

"Toby !" She says and smiles.

"Hello Princess. Should i save you just like Flynn Rider saved Rapunzel ?" I say.

She blushes heavily. Cute~

I grin and close the distance between us. "Lets go home. EJ, Jeff and Ben are looking for you."

"I cant.. Jason is here and wont leave." She says.

"But there is a forest right there, my love. We could escape before anyone can figure out where you went." I say feeling the adreneline pumping in my veins.

"Stop making me blush you dick." Yn says and stands up. She begins to undress and now its my turn to blush.

I turn away and let her change into new clothing. Damn she has a good figure.

"You can turn around, pussy." She says with a smirk.

"Watch it before i take you against the wall, kitten." She laughs.

"You wish. Im not into that kitten shit." She says and opens the window. Her hair is lose and the wind blows her scent to me.

Forest and crackling ambers.

Her scent makes me weak.

She looks back at me and i grab her in my arms as we leap out the window of a 4 story building. We come down pretty nicely.

I start running to the forest and feel her holding onto me.

AN// DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF JASON OR ARE LIKE NAH MAL DONT.
I dont mind but oke lol. Lemme knowww