Ch. 10

A//N : oke so there is a trauma kinda which i experience with some music. I described it here and had a attack cuz my own playlist did me dirty. Well, thats it. Im just sharing sum of my personal experience. Also the scene after " I sigh " is not my experience dont worry

yn pov

Its been 3 weeks now since that. I still smile thinking back about it.

Slender has said im allowed to hunt now too. I cant wait to begin and feel that feeling again. My magic has been a bit weird lately, like its been dead for a while.

Im laying in my room and have my headphones on. Now that i dont have to play for heists anymore i have nothing to do.

Tonight im going away with Ej, Jeff and Toby. Toby has been sleeping in my bed for the past few weeks.

He says my bed is comfier, i just think he means im comfy.

I close my eyes and One More Light form Linkin Park plays. I freeze and open my eyes.

Memories coming back, scaring me, making me tremble. My eyes fill with tears before i know it.

Panicked i look around but cant seem to move my head. I cant move my body. The only thing i can do i move my eyes and make my tears stream down my face.

I tremble more and my lip quivers. Why didnt i delete that from the playlist.

Closing my eyes to try and stop the crying. I give into the memory and i sigh.

"You bitch!" He screams at me. And grabs me by my shirt. Dragging me downstairs and throwing me on the ground.

"You are screwed you little piece of shit." He grins and grabs a piece of robe. Tying it around my wrists and hanging me on the hook on the doorframe.

Im going to be used as a punching bag. But i wont cry this time. I cant. If i cry he will only feel better and continue.

He wont break me. Not again. He wont break me. Not again. Its all over in a bit.

And that is when the first punch comes down on my nose breaking it. I scream.

He looks at me and grins. "Piece," he punches me in my stomach, "of," grabbing a sharp piece of glass and setting it on my stomach. "Shit." He cuts from my chest to my belly button open.

I scream and a bright white light blinds me and him.

I keep screaming till i pass out and dont feel anything anymore.

I open my eyes and mumble to myself that im safe. That nobody is going to hurt me. Im free and safe.

Mumbling for a few minutes to calm myself i stand up and stop the music. Finally feeling my limbs work fully again.

I walk to the bathroom and get undressed as i make myself a bath. I need to get rid of it.

"Im safe." I whisper to myself in the mirror and see that im still pale.

"He wont hurt me." I nod and get in the bathtub.

I get warm in bath and totally relax. Maybe therapy wouldnt be that bad.

Laughing i look at the ceiling. How stupid do you think i am. If i go to a therapist ill be put in an asylum.

And they wont let me out.

I want to go on a hunt. After 10 minutes i get out and dry myself off.

Putting on cargo pants, a t shirt and jacket on top. i put on my shoes. I pull my hair up in a ponytail and look at myself.

"Hey there Mal, nice to see you again." I mumble and get a few daggers.

There is a knock on my door and i walk over to open it. Clockwork.

"Hey," she says kinda shy or akward. "We didnt talk yet. Hi im Clockwork, id like for us to be friends." She says smiling this time.

"Hey, im Yn but i also go by Mal. Id like for us to be friends too." I smile back.

"I heard you guys are going for a hunt today, can i come with?" She asks and i nod.

"Yeah of course. You dressed for it ?" She nods and i close my door behind me as we walk to the boys.

"I know about you and Toby, its fine though. Im fully supporting you two." She says.

"Thanks, but im not ready for such a commitment so for now its only sleeping in the same bed." I say and offer her a smile.

Jeff opens the door and sees us talking. "Hello clocky, you coming too?" He asks.

"Yes she is, i invited her." I state and look at him.

"Alright." He grins.

Sometimes i forget i live with serial killers and cannibals. Its amazing.

"Aight, lets go bitches." I grin and walk outside. Ej and Toby are already outside. Toby looks at Clockwork and freezes a bit.

Ej walks towards me and offers me a hand. I take it and walk with him into the forest.

"You dont wanna be with them when they are having that comfo." He says and laughs.

"She said she was okey with me and Toby. So i invited her." I say and look at him.

He nods and after 5 minutes we are in a neigborhood. It looks really rich and i get angry.

Rich people think they are better then us outcasts and poor people.

"I wont kill children, are we clear?" I state and look at Ej. He nods and lets go off my hand.

I walk to another house and open the door with my magic. It has always helped me with lock picking.

Smiling i walk inside the dark house.