Ch. 4

YN POV

I sit down with my mcflurry and look over at Ej trying to find me. I grin. Stupid ass.

He finally finds me after 5 minutes and sits down. "Shut up, dont tell anyone." He says and i snicker.

"It looked really stupid."

"You are really stupid !"

"Yea i know."

I start to eat my food and enjoy the coldness in my mouth.

"Damn bro this good."

Ej was about to reply when David walks towards me.

"Mal, come with me." He grabs my wrist.

"No i dont think i will, and i dont think you want that much attention on yourself." He looks mad at me.

"Come."

"No."

"She wont come with you." Ej says.

"Your boyfriend?"

I look at him and feel my magic rise to break a bone.

"Watch it." I say.

David looks as if he is going to kill me.

"I wont come with you so, just let go of me and walk out before ill scream you are trying to rape me." I calmly state.

"Try me you bitch." He says and i sigh letting the air flow out his lungs.

He looks panicked at me and i smile.

"Blink 2 times to tell me you'll go away." I say.

I hear screaming and my concentration is gone. David breathes and grabs my arm. I see Ej laying on the floor and i send a bit healing magic to him.

There are gun shots and i hear people crying and screaming. A little girl is looking at her chest and falls down. Her mother screaming and crying to hold her.

I send a bit healing to her too as we pass her, David is screaming at me. I pay no attention to him.

We walk outside and im pushed into a van. David knocks me out.

I wake up in the stash house, and curse.

"Sabine i know u watching me. Let me go. You dont want me mad." I say.

She walks to me. "You know we cant."

My hands are tied behind my back but i could easily untie them with magic.

"You cant use your magic here." She says and grabs my hair.

"I always was so jealous of you," she pulls making me grit my teeth on eachother. "But i only realise now that you werent all that badass."

My magic is nowhere i can reach.

"You only depend on your magic. While right now you wound need to fight. With fists." She laughs and slams my head into the floor.

My nose breaks and i hold in my scream. No way im giving her that satisfaction.

She pulls my head up again and grins at me. "Ahw poor kid. So useless." She kicks me away and i roll over the ground.

My eyes water because of the pain and i look around, my clothing starting to become red because of my nose bleed.

I never trained combat with them, only magic. I might have a small advantage. But so does she.

She walks towards me as i try and sit up.

"Stay back." I growl at her.

"Ahwww, all bark but no bite." She laughs at me.

"Ill show you some bite." I stand up slowly and feel the chains that are on my wrists.

Slowly i bring my arms down so i can step through the opening and have them at front. Sabine looks at me in confusion.

"Bring it on bitch." I say smiling through my mouth filled with blood.

Although i start to get dizzy i keep myself up and sprint towards her.

She dodges me and i smile.

Sabine is going in for the kick and i twist my chains around her ankle so it breaks. She screams and glares at me.

"Ahwww nobody going to help you? Poor girl." I say.

"You bitch, ill fucking kill you."

"Nah you wont. They need me." The lights cut off and its pitch black. I follow the sound of Sabine's breathing.

The doors slams open letting light go into the stash house as my chains are around Sabine her neck.

"Mal dont please." David begs me.

"Why did you bring me here."

Sabine looks frantically around her and cant seem to break free.

"We wanted you back."

"Bullshit David. Tell me the truth or should i break her pretty little neck." I say next to Sabine her ear.

I must look horrifying to be honest. Blood all over my face. Chains around somebodys neck, blood all over the floor and my clothing.

"We wanted to use your power." He says as i let the chains get thighter on sabine her neck.

"Hmm. Dont think so."

"Please, David." Sabine begs.

I look at her and grin. I could take them easily. Even with chains.

"Give me the keys and ill let her go." I say.

"No way!"

"Or her neck snaps. Your choice."

He looks at Sabine panicking.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"Fine fine!! Here." He tosses the keys to me. Sabine catches them and hands me them.

"6"

"5"

"4"

They both look scared as fuck. I smile.

"Goodnight bitch." I mumble as i snap Sabine her neck and let my chains come lose.

David wants to run towards Sabine but doesnt because im still there.

"3" I start walking to him.

"2" He stares at me and turns around to run.

"1"

"0"

His body falls to the ground and he doesnt move.

"Sleep well stupid ass."

I walk out the stash house to the creek near there.

Washing my face i look into the water.

I touch my nose and feel myself get weak.

"Fuck." My vision goes black once again and i feel myself drift away.

Luckily i didnt fall in the water.