Chapter 3: The Reckless Club

The plan was to go to Tobes' house after school, but as things have been going lately, it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to.                                                                                                                      

Jim and Toby hijacked Señor Uhl's truck, and you may or may not have landed yourself in detention for throwing a textbook at Steve. 

That was why you were sitting at your desk at school, bored to death, on a Saturday, while Uhl watches over the group like a hawk.                                                                                                                      

You look around yourself and see Steve (no surprise there), Mary, Jim, Toby, Shannon, and Eli- wait a second. 

What was Eli Pepperjack of all people doing in detention? Something was messed up. Eli was the very definition of a good student. 

This is definitely his first detention. 

Your attention is drawn away from that matter as Toby let out a small gasp. 

You turn to see Señor Uhl taking a huge bite of a Diablo Maximus... Oh no. This couldn't end well...

The whole group holds their breath as the teacher processes what he has just done.

A horrible gurgling noise, and then he runs urgently out of the room.

"DON'T LEAVE THE CLASS!" 

Twenty minutes later, Jim peeks out the door, and Uhl is still in the bathroom.                                  

We all look at each other, and grin. 

Time for some fun.

......................................................................................................................................................

                                                                   An hour or two later

You all hear a loud crashing sound, and something like roaring. 

Mary freaks out and starts leading you the group back to the class, and Uhl finally leaves the bathroom, following the sounds, trying to catch the culprit.                                                                                                                                                              

It's then that you notice, Jim is missing.                                                                                                                            

And Steve is leaving.                                                                                                                                                          

This must have something to do with what they're hiding from you...                                                        

You follow after Steve, but lose him. 

Suddenly, a loud yell sounds from not very far away, followed by a thud, and a guttural roar. 

You can hear a low, gravelly voice, but can't make out what it's saying. 

It suddenly goes quiet. The only sound now is Señor Uhl- 

Oh crap. 

You race back to class, and are  joined by Jim. 

You make it just in time, as the Spanish teacher walks in not three seconds after. 

You act innocent, and he buys it reluctantly.                                          

That is, until he sees the wreckage whatever was causing the sounds created.                                        

A whole row of lockers, the doors caved in as if something heavy had smashed into them, and the floor covered in scratch marks. 

You're are all shocked, except Jim. 

He tries to fake it, but you know him too well.                                                

You don't care what he's keeping from you, you will find it out, even if you die trying.

................................................................................................................................................................

Vote and Comment if you enjoyed this chapter :)

~Rio