Chapter 21

K.Samone POV

K.Samone:bae when do we get off this plan

Thugger:another hour and a half why

K.Samone:just askin.I  coudnt be on this bitch fa a hour and a half im horny as hell and i gotta wait a hour and a half to fuck,I need dick now.My pussy start throbbin and i felt myself get wet,I moved my hips in the seat makin a moan excape my mouth.

Thugger:you good kay.He put his hand on my thigh

K.Samone:no im horny and i gotta wait a long ass time to fuck you.

Thugger:who said you had to wait.He said with a a smirk on his face.I looked around the plan to make sure everyone was sleep or wasnt payin us attention.

K.Samone:ok go to the bathroom ill be there ina minute.

Thugger:no you go so you wont be playin with me.I smaked my teeth and went to the bathroom.A litttle later he came in and locked the door.He picked me up and put me against the wall and attacked my lips.I helped him pull down his gym shorts and reach under my dress for my panties.

Thugger:yo ass never wearin panties.He smirked as he pushed inside of me.

K.Samone:ooo t-to deep

Thugger:that like five inches in.He put me on the sink layed against the mirro and he pushed the other six inched in me.He start with deep medium paste strokes.

K.Samone:shit...mmmm fuck.

Thugger:be quiet.

K.Samone:fuck...i c-cant t-t-take it.I simi yelled.I he rolled up the bottom of my dress and gave it to me.

Thugger:bit it.

K.Samone:noooooo i-its ver-versace

Thugger:well shut up.He opened my legs wider to the point i can fill it pushin on my lungs."Shit kay untighten...damn"

K.Samone:im f-finna cumm.He went faster in me he pulled out and i cum hard with a loud moan.He skeeted on my lower stomach.

Promane:is yall done i gotta pee like a muthafucka yo.I hung my head in embarrassment.I cleaned myself and we walked out the bathroom.

K.Samone:my hip hurt like shit

Thugger:i wasnt goin that damn fast nie.

K.Samone:yes you was and the doctor said we cant have sex like that so stop

Thugger:you wasnt sayin nun bout it when i was fuckin you huh.I laughed.

K.Samone:shut up jeffery.

J.Bonet POV

          They so damn nasty first when we got to new orleans and nie on the way home.They are so damn horny and im pregnant too but im not that damn horny.I sat back and watch august die on temple run bout sixty thousand times and lookin for some houses over in bel air.I want to move from august and thug house in west hollywood cause every time they leave people in black SUV's come by sayin we need to let them in the house ion know why but im not about to have my child's life indanger because they got some many damn people mad so if i gotta have my child at another house i will.I pocked august and showed him the house i found.

August:yeah what you showin me dat for

J.Bonety:bacasue we needa move

August:why whats wrong with the other house

J.Bonet:every time you and thug leave these nigga come and try to make us let them in,i know all yall crew so i know to let them in and me and kays crew we meet at the beach house