Chapter 16

J.Bonet POV

K.Samone:Jay you want yo crust

J.Bonet:no...wait yes eat yours

K.Samone:i ate it all.She said in a little kid voice

J.Bonet:go get some more pizza.When i said  that she got up fast and waddle to the kitchen.I shook my head and keep watching the movie.All of us was in the basement watchin 22 jump street.I was playin in august hair and my phone rung:

Hello

Hey piglet me and your mom on the way over there

I thought we was going to dinner

Nahh we comein over there cause i dont want to fuck them people restaurant up

Dad what yo-

We on our way jordyn and call bitch nigga seven

Whatever eric.I hung up the phone.

I wanna know why he so damn mad and he called me jordyn he never calls me by my real name  its either bonet,or piglet.I got up from the couch and went upstairs to my closet where i put the pappers at and i called daddysev:

Whats up jay

Hey,we not gonna go to dinner we just go meet over here

Ight,you opend yo paper yet

Nah but im bout to

Ight ill see you ina lil bit.

I got the paper and some matchs and went out side.

Thugger POV

Thugger:kay...kay

K.Samone:what

Thugger:im bout to go handle some stuf ill be back ina lil bit

K.Samone:ight be safe.She gave me a kiss and went back to sleep.I got up and went out side to the guess house where kindrick is.I went up to the master room and he was sitin on the bed smokein.I went up to him and snatched the blunt out his mouth.

Kindrick:what the fuck nigga

Thugger:come on

Kindrick:where we finna go

Thugger:dont worrie bout it just come on.He got his stuff and we walked out the house.We walked through the gate and jay and seven was outside talkin

J.Bonet:hey yall,what you bout to do

Thugger:make some runs

J.Bonet:ight,but when you come back i need to talk to you

Thugger:ight.whats up seven.He gave me a nod.We got in the car and left.I was about to put kindrick to work.I know what yall thankin ima bad brother but im not,i finna test his lil dumb ass.He said we wanna be bout it so we go see today.

August POV

          Jay been go fa a long ass time she aint even tell me she was leaven.I got up from the basement and was about to walk out the front door when i saw her,seven,mouse,and nancy.

August:whats yall hey mrs nancy.They said hey to me.I looked down at jay who was sittin on the porch cry.I sat  next to her and she looked at me with red eyes.She musta been cryin hard.She handed me the paper and i start readin it.OH SHIT.Dis shit cant be real.

Kindrick POV

          Where dafuck is dis nigga takein me.Fuck it.I fell my high goin away and ion like dat shit.I smoke to get high,and to stay high.I pulled out a rolled blunt i rolled back in the house.I got my lighter and lit up.

Kindrick:You wanna hit this.He looked at me and took the blunt."Where the fuck is we going thug"

Thugger:trap,i finna start you off with some money.He passed me the blunt"But first you go have to do sum shit first"

Kindrick:like what...ian doin no stupid shit bruh.

Thugger:nigga shut up and get the fuck out.We pulled up to a abandoned house.We walk in and i saw bitchs with nun on except a face mask.Ian go lie den bitches was bad as fuck they had ass and tittes bruh.We walkin his office and he pulled out a glock45 three stakes and three small bags of weed.I aint seen a glock since raheem gave it to me.

Thugger:ight,you see dis,you can have all of this,but you gotta do somethangs to get it.

Kindrick:like what

Thugger:startin today you gotta let me proman,killa,kg,and august beat yo ass fa 5 minutes straight fa twice a week and you cant fight back...Nahh dats to easy let me make it hard...you can go to school and get a job untill you graduate witch is like 6 months and when you do graduate ill give you any car you want to ill put you through college with 15 thousand to go along with it,you choice.I start thankin about what he just said.Get my ass beat twice a week for five minutes with a gun,money and weed.Or go to school and get a job till i graduate with a whip and cash.

Kindrick:you do know i can shoot yall right

Thugger:no you cant if you do we get to shoot yo lil ass back,and youll get 3,000 once a month but when you in college ill send you 2G's ever other week for food clothes books shit like that.Shid ion know get weed a gun and money,get a job go to school graduate get a car and money.

Kindrick:when yall wanna beat my ass cause i aint finna go to school and work dat shit dead like fuck.He chucked and shook his head.

Thugger:YOU A STUPID LIL NIGGA HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU PASS UP A FUCKIN CAR MONEY SCHOOL JOB AND COLLEGE AND  THE MONEY YOU MAKE FROM YO JOB YOU KEEP KIN,YOU CHOOSE MONEY A GUN AND THREE SMALL BAG OF WEED NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS...YOU ACTIN LIKE RAHEEM DUMB ASS I SEE YOU WANNA BE JUST LIKE HIM...YOU STUPID AND IM SAD TO SAY YOU ME DAMN LITTLE BROTHER.He got the stuff that was on the desk and we left out.

K.Samone POV          I woke up a little bit after 8.I went down stairt to look fa jay and august.I walked through the kitchen and they was sitting at the table and mouse had his gun at mamaN.I sat on the right of my dad.

K.Samone:what goin on.J.bonet looked at me with blood shock eyes and handed me her paper.I start readdin the paper and it said that mouse is 50.9 percent her father and my dad is the other 50.9 percent.Wait dis shit cant be possiable.I got my dads and mouse paper and it said the same thang.