Chapter 26

THREE MONTHS LATER 

Thugger POV

          Its been three months since kay had the babies.I thought she was gonna go back to how she was but i guess not.We havent had sex in damn near three months.The doctor said she can start havein sex last week and i still aint got nun.I thought about a one night stand or fuck some random,but she crazy as hell,that girl will make my life a living hell,so yeah i beat my shit allmost every damn night but i love her.Today i said something bout how we should have sex then she start goin off on my ass.

K.Samone:you so fuckin inconsiderate have you at lest though about the fact that i just had two not one but two 9lbs babies now did you  jeffery.

Thugger:i did i mean i was standin right there ,but the nights we coulda fuck you didnt feel like it so i left you alone.I walked out the kitchen to the living room.

K.Samone:all ways actin like.

Thugger:like a what kezia.I walked back in the kitchen."what i aint hear you." I said getting closer to her,"Thats what i thought."I left out the kitchen and went back to the den.

K.Samone:bitch.She said low but loud enough for me to hear her.

K.Samone POV

          Yep i called him a bitch cause thats what he actin like a lil whiny baby.Hell the twins dont even whine.I understand that he wants sex and i do to but i trynna make sure everthang down there is all good befor i put  somethin eles big in there.I sat at the island with my head in my hands and i felt him snatch me by my shirt and dragged me upstairs to our bedroom.I opend my mouth to say somethin.

Thugger:if you talk moan try to run i will put you in more pain then labor you understand.

K.Samone:niggah you mu-

Thugger:Do you hear me.He said cold and lookin through my eyes.I nodded my head yes.

Thugger POV

          I startto undress her,and ran my hands down her body.When she was fully naked i pushed her on the bed and kissed her soft plum lip.We aint kiss in so long i forgot how her lips felt.I pulled back and start kissin her neck,tittes and her core and blew on her cl!t.

K.Samone:babe dont tease.I stood up and looked her in her eyes,And roughly griped her jaw

Thugger:what did i say.

K.Samone:...to not say any thing.I look her in eyes.

Thugger:since you dont know how to watch yo mouth and fuckin listen ima give you somethin for both.I pulled off my shorts and shirt and got a condom off the night stand.My d!ck was sensitive and the simplest task like puttin on a condom bout had my ass finna nut.I tried to push myself in her cause she was real tight.She let out a loud moan and start to stop me with her hand but i moved it.When i was all the way in her,her pussy walls pulled me in deeper made my eyes bout to roll back in my head.

Thugger:fuck kay you tigh.I bit my bottem lip

K.Samone:ahh y-you c-coulda warned.I cut her off by thrustin hard in her."Ahh sh-shit t-to much.

Thugger:you want me to take some out.I gave her two deep hard strokes and pulled out and she squirted on me and the bed.I picked her up and layed her on her side and put her leg over my shoulder.I slap my d!ck on her cl!t and that sent her eyes in the back of her head.I start back going deep again and she stoped me.

K.Samone:no m-more pl-pleas.She whined.

Thugger:shut the fuck up.I fucked her hard till she squirted hella hard,she layed on her side shakein and  breathing heavy.I put her on her back and put myself back inside her.She screamed my name.