Chapter 24

J.Bonet POV

Ramone:whats up jay.He stood up

J.Bonet:ma what is he doing here

Nancy:i called his over so yall can stop this shit yall got.Then she walked away from the livingroom.

J.Bonet:ion really go nun to say to you,i came here to get my dog and thats it.

Ramone:I just wanna say im sorry for all the hurt i put you through jay...and i wanna try us again.

J.Bonet:i ecept your im sorry or what ever,but i love the relationship im in and i love my boyfriend.

Ramone:ok i can respect that,but can i get a goodbye hug.I looked around to make sure he was talkin to me.I pointed at myself and he shook his head yes with an evil grin.I shruged my shoulder and let him put his arm around me.I was into the hug then i felt this sharp pain in my righ leg.I looked down and saw a knife stickin inside me.

Ramone:if i cant have you nobody can fuckin have you.He pulled the knife out and pulled my hair making my head go back and he start to put the knife in my neck.

BOOM.

I looked over and saw my mom holdin a 45.She put the gun and saftey and help me go to the couch.

Nancy:it ok hunny,ERIC COME DOWN HERE.She start putting pressure on the stab to control the bleeding

J.Bonet:ma im fine it just a stab wound.My dad come down with a gun in his hand

Nancy:ion know why you got a gun you a little to late for that

Mouse:yeah but what happen

Nancy:just go in the kichen and get the first aid kit from under the sink and the needle with it.She start taking off my pants and layed a blanket over me.My dad came back in with what she said and she got out the acohol."Alright piglet this gonna hurt".She poured the acohol on my leg and i screamed crying.She wiped up the acohol and the bood and start stiching me up.

J.Bonet:thank you mama,

Nancy:welcome cant let nothing happen to my babygirl,plus them nurse skills came in handy.We chucked as she got down.

Mouse:ima take you home and nancy call the clean up crew so they can get his ass out.

J.Boonet:nah ima call august.I leaned over and got my phone and called august:

What it is

Come to my moms and come and get me

Why you cant drive home

August just come and get me ill te-show you when you get here

Ight im on my way.

Mouse:you know he gonna go crazy right

J.Bonet:just like the first time

Nnacy:what first time.

Mouse:nun,but im finna get somethin to drink,want somein

Nnacy:yeah some water.Then he left out the livingroom."soo you really didnt tell me what are you haveing"

J.Bonet:all i can say is dont buy her no kind of pink.sHe yelp and huged me with a big smile.We sat and talked about babynamed then a high august walked in.But this time i kinda like it.

August:OH SHIT WHO DIS IS

J.Bonet:ramone,but come lets go home.I brough his ear to me."im kinda horny and ready to go home"