Chapter 20

Thugger POV

          FUCK!!.I aint mean to shoot kindrick i swear on my life i aint mean to thats my lil niggas i love my llil brother. I acted outa actions i didnt think what i was doing i just did it.When i heard kay yell stop all i was thankin about somebody hurttin my kids and my girl i wasnt thankin clear as i shoulda been i went in blazin and the outcome is my lil brother in the hospital bed.When we brought him here they rushed him to the room they say he had alcohol in his system and they had to pump his stomach befor gettin him the stuff he needed so they could do they operation,they stoped the bleeding and pumped his stomach.We sittin in the waittin room to see how he doing.I cant stop fightin myself what if i killed him.Ion know what ill do with my life.If i did i swear im off myself tonight on god himself.

K.Samone:Bae calm down he ok just calm down

Thugger:i cant i need my lil brother to be ight kay.She pulled me into a hug and i rest my hand on her stomach.

Mesha:WHERE IS MY SON...I FUCKIN HATE YOU JEFFERY YOU LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO MY BABY .She said as she kept hittin me.KG got her off me,She had terars runnin down her face.

Thugger:ma im sorry...im sorry.I wraped my arms around her and she cryed.

Dr:Family of kindrick lamar williams...well seems to me the bullet was 5 1/2 inches from his heart but he's fine he got shot on the left side shockingly to be a left side gun shot and to be this close to the heart he lost a little blood but enough to harm him so he need a blood transfusuion and he has O positive blood and thats rare and we dont have that here,because its that rare.

 Mesha:The only person who got blood like him is...raheem.

J.Bonet:wait, O positive i have that too but im three months pregnant

Dr:thats fine we will give you vitamins and food afterwards so you and your child will still be healthy.He walked away.Then my mom brought jay in for a hug.

Mesha:thank you j.bonet ion know how ima pay you back.

J.Bonet:its no problem plus kin like my lil brother.

Dr:alright we have an open room so you and one person can come back.

J.Bonet:ok aug-come on kay ima kick his ass.He was sleep in the conner.

J.Bonet POV

Nurse:Hi im going to drow blood from you today and the dr told me that your pregnant also

J.Bonet:yes three months

Nurse:we really dont take blood from pregnant women but in this case and rare blood we have to do it.She said getiin out two needles,three little tubs.

J.Bonet:umm are these clean because i cant be getttin no ebola and shit.She chucked,im dead ass thoe.

Nurse:yes these are clean.She started to find a vain in my left arm.She slowly start puttin the needle in.

J.Bone:wait,kay come hold my hand please.She got out the chair and held my right hand.

K.Samone:you such a damn baby jay.The nurse stuck the needle in and i kinda wined in pain.She drow the blood in a matter of seconds and i really didnt feel it untill the bitch yanked it out.

Nurse:ok ill be back with you food and viamins.She took the stuff and left out the room

K.Samone:how you feel.

J.Bonet:a little light headed but im straight.Then the nurse came in with two big apples a bottle of apple juice and papers.

Nurse: alright Mrs.Alsina your brother singed you out.No she didnt just say the farther of my child is my fuckin brother,lawd give me patients cause if you give me strength ima be in the back of a cop car.