"Japan P3"

HEY YALL SIMPS ILY ALL TY FOR THE ATTENTION WHILE I WAS GONE NOW GET READY FOR THE CAST TO SIMP OVER YOU

ANYWAY

The world tour contestants watched as a dubbed version of themselves in English played in front of them.
"That was in English, why were they dubbing our voices?" Courtney asked putting her hand up to her mouth, confused
"Turns out the locals just don't like the sounds of yall. Sorry."
"no you're not-"
"So, who's ready for the next challenge?
I hope you paid attention because you'll be writing, directing and producing your very own:
Japanese commercial!
There's a brand new candy hitting the Japanese market, its Chef's:
Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candy Fish Tails!"
"Try and say that five times." Y/N smirked, earning a small glare from Chris and a giggle from Noah.

"You said we were gonna pay a real Tokyo ad firm!" Chef growled.
"Oops. I did, didn't I?
As props, you'll be allowed to use anything you can find in the airplane storage area. Since Team chris is really really really really hot won the first challenge, they get to choose their props first."

*timeskip*

Courtney looks around, hands on her hips.
"A pathetic pile of stuff nobody wants. Ugh, goodbye first class.."
Y/N turns to her and puts a hand on her shoulder.
"Aww, cmon Court, don't give up yet!"
Courtney looks over.
"Fine.. then guys, ideas?"
They awkwardly discussed ideas, and Y/N quickly slipped away to find a team. She ended up coming across Team Chris is really really really really hot, coming up with how they were supposed to present it.
"Hey guys!" Y/N spoke, causing everyone's attention to flip to her.
"Why hello, Y-" Alejandro was about to speak before Izzy cackled and interrupted him.
"It's Y/N! Hii! Hiii!" She jumped onto Y/N's shoulders.
"What's you doing here, Y/N?" Izzy asked.
"I just wanted to cool off: my team hardly has ideas.." Y/N looked down at the tiny city.

"Nice! Well, I won't stop you, carry on." They continued, and she looked up to her shoulders.
"I have to go now, Izzy."
"Awww! Izzy wants Y/N to stay!"
"I can't, I'm sorry. I'll check on you after the video presenting, k?"
"Yay! Bye bye Y/N!" Izzy jumped off your shoulders and walked off to Owen.
As Y/N went to leave, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked to see Noah looking at her, a small unnoticeable blush spreading on his cheeks.
"Y/N- ehh, just- good luck." He managed to say.
"Good luck to you too Noah! You're probably the only sane person here to be brutally honest."
"Ditto." He smirked and waved as you walked off back to your team.

"....Too dr seuss!
Spinning masks, we toss candy into their mouths and-"
"INSANE! Flashing lights and fireworks! Chef wants to be dazzled,-"
"You guys, they're all good ideas and-"
"OVERRULED! Fish tank!"
"Helooo? The only way we are winning is with the spinning heads and LOTS OF THEM."
"You people are IMPOSSIBLE!"
"You guys! Can it!-"
Y/N tried to break the argument. Noone listened.
"I am so out of here."
"Well, so am I."
"FINE!"

They all stormed off, leaving Y/N, Cody and Sierra.

"We are in some deep trouble.."
"OMG, I N O!

want me to get that?-"

"Not so much."

*later*

"You two know what you're doing?"
"nope, lol"
"I have no idea and it's thrilling!"

"It's just us now.."

Sierra looks over at Y/N.
"Yeah.. us.."

Cody notices this and glares at Sierra, only for her to glare back. Y/N didn't notice this because she needed to pee.

"I gotta go pee, you guys can make the ad just fine without me!"
"You sure?" Cody asked.
"Yeah, you'll be fine, you two get along right?"
"Yeah.. I suppose."
"We doooo!" Sierra put on a fake smile.
"See! That's the spirit! Now you guys go win this! See ya!" Y/N hugged them both before rushing towards the bathroom.

Eventually the challenge had ended and everyone gathered to present the ads.

Y/N skipped over to Cody.
"You did the ad fine, right?"
"Wha- Oh! Yeah, it went fine."
"We should be on now, let's go!"
Y/N grabbed Cody's hand and dragged her to the main part of the airplane.

*confessional: Cody, Y/N*
Cody: it's not like I couldn't go there myself, but she was holding my hand! A worldwide pop star was holding MY hand!

Y/N: Cody had this weird face the whole time I was dragging him. Uhh, I think he's lost it.
*confessional end*

Courtney rubbed the back of her neck.
"As team amazons leader.. it is my duty to tell you that we didn't-"
"Come up with a name for our commercial!" Y/N interrupted her.
"we have a com?-"
"Let's just call it.. 'huh?'" Cody added.

The commercial played, and Chris stood there, pretty confused.
"Well....

Chef, which commercial was the best?"

"Well Chris," Chef started, "I'll have to go with.. Team Amazon."

"We did it! Way to go Cody!" Y/N picked up the small boy lifting him onto her shoulders.
(We're gonna pretend you're taller than Cody now)
Cody was a blushing mess.
Everyone was glaring daggers at him.
Oh no.
"Good job to you Y/N, you also tried to sort the slip up when we were fighting!"
"Isn't she amazing? Group hug everyone!" Sierra grabbed Y/N, causing Cody to fall off of her shoulders, and grasped her in an affectionate hug. When the others went to join the hug, she growled and pulled Y/N forward towards her, and Y/N's face went straight under her chin.
"Back off!" Sierra growled.

It had reached the end of the challenge, and Y/N decided to bring Cody, as a thank you gift.

Cody had tried hitting on her multiple times, however Y/N refused to give herself to anyone yet.
Besides, it had only been three episodes!

hey guys lol