"TDWT p2"

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WASSUP MY NON EXISTENT CHIRREN BECAUSE NOBODY IS GONNA READ THIS I FORGOT THE FIRST SONG ITS JUDT THE SAME BUT Y/N REFUSED TO SING AND DUNCAN AND GWEN SANG TOGETHER AND Y/N AT THE END SAID: THIS SUUUCKS THATS IT BYE LMAO.  Also check out my quotev for better stuff @ shrekisadisneyprincess 😎

Also idk what kinda music the start is but hey

"Alright, for the first team name?"
"Team Victory!"
"Team three!"
"Team Amazon!"
"Team two?"
Whispers were spread across before Sierra spoke.
"Team Chris is rllyrllyrllyrlly HOT!"
"Best team name ever! Anyway, Victory, catch!"
Ezekiel caught a stick.
"Woah, gotta be a water based challenge. That might be a divining rod!" Y/N whispered to her team.
"What's a divining rod? A fishing rod! Fish!" Izzy exclaimed clapping her hands.
"Its a tool that helps with water you dummy!" Courtney scolded Izzy.
"Team I'm mega hot, you get a goat!" Chris launched a goat at the team.
"Aand team Amazon, you get a camel!"
"Woah wait. We come in first and get a stick, they come in last and get a camel?!" Leshawna exclaimed.
"It will all make sense eventually. It's mating season for the scarabs so I'd get a move on if I were you."
"SCARABS?" Y/N seemed uncomfortable.
"Yes we know Y/N they're deadly. Now time to sing.." Chris replied.
"You'll probably get bitten or eaten if you don't sing, let alone disqualified. Maybe you can calm them down with a love song!"
"Again?" Y/N asked.
"Yadayada Jhust DO IT!" Chris knocked over a vase releasing the scarabs.

Y/N: No need to get crazy.~
Alejandro: It's lovin' time at last!
Alejandro, Cody, DJ, Noah and Tyler: You don't wanna eat us up.
Owen: We're mostly full of gas.
Y/N: No, no!~
Courtney, Gwen and Heather: It's mating time for scarabs.
Leshawna: So, what'cha waiting on?
Izzy: Just ignore us humans!
Cody and Y/N: Oooooh.
Everyone (except Ezekiel): And make out till the break of dawn!
Alejandro and Cody: It's lovin' time.
Courtney, Y/N, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...
Alejandro and Y/N: Scarab mating season.
Alejandro and Cody: It's lovin' time
Courtney, Y/N, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...
Alejandro: Scarabs, get busy now...
Harold: It's lovin' time.
Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...
Everyone (except Courtney, Ezekiel, Gwen and Heather): Scarab mating season.
Cody: It's lovin' time.
Courtney, Gwen and Heather: Lovin' time, lovin' time...
Everyone (except Courtney, Ezekiel, Gwen and Heather): Scarab mating season!
Y/N: Seasonn~-
Ezekiel: Seasonal, eh!? Whoa, no wait!

"EZEKIEL!- RUUUUNNN!" Y/N exclaimed.

Y/N and her team went to move before Chris interrupted.
"AB- noNonono! Where are you going Y/N?"
"What do you mean?"
"You're not going with them!"
"Where am I going then..?"
"To team I'm very very very super mega hot." Chris replied, shoving her into the other team. Everyone from Amazon sighed. Except Izzy. She clapped her hands.
Everyone from team Chris looked at her, a few glaring, but mostly in awe or pride.

"Um.. hi?"
*CONFESSIONAL*
Noah: Having Y/N on our team? I've listened to a few  B/N (band name) songs and honestly they aren't that bad. She's alright. *He smirked, and looked away from the camera trying to hide his lightly dusted cheeks.*

Owen: Y/N's on our team now, WAHOOOO-

Alejandro: Now that Y/N is on our team maybe we have a better chance of winning. If she wasn't on our team, trouble would happen. And if I can possibly woo her she might let me in the hot tub with her. So far, so bueno. Muy bueno.
*CONFESSIONAL END*

"Are you sure this is gonna work guys? I think we are gonna break the goat.." Y/N said, on Noah's shoulders.
"Well you're gonna break my shoulders if you sit on them." Noah scowled.
"I'm wearing heels, Noah. If I stood in your shoulders I'd stab them."
"Oh."
"Cut Y/N some slack, she is a celebrity after all. Besides, I can fix the balance. Observe."
Alejandro tried to impress Y/N by flipping onto the goat, making it balance perfectly.